Appalling scenes of dog being burnt to death by kids

DarkRyter

Dec 15, 2008
I hope those kids get eaten by dogs.

Not big dogs, either. Too fast. A large pack of vengeance driven terriers taking bite by bite.

More than anything, I hope that dog gets some justice.

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Well, while most would lose their faith in humanity, im just disgusted... lets light those fuckers on fire!

Slayer_2

Jul 28, 2008
Abandon4093 said:
TypeSD said:
Shoggoth2588 said:
that's worse than the river video...that's far worse. It's said drowning is at least peaceful but that's just unspeakable. What the hell is wrong with some people?! When has a dog ever been able to do anything that deserves...that. When has anybody?

Didn't they catch the river girl? These guys need to be hunted down. God will have Justice (to quote the description)

Trust me on this, drowning isn't peaceful ~_~
Especially not in a torrent. They probably got bashed against rocks and died of trauma before their lungs filled up.

I'd still probably prefer that to burning though. In-fact, technically, when you're burnt your lungs fill up with liquid and you suffocate before the actual fire kills you. So technically being burnt is drowning in a manner.

Burning is probably one of the worst ways to die.
Or, if the fire is big enough, it starves you of oxygen.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
So I gusse you can say... *puts on sunglasses* It was a hot dog.

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

People do fucked up things all the time, nothing to see here.

aei_haruko

Jun 12, 2011
BritishWeather said:
Why? Just Why?
Kids in an unknown country (presumably Portugal or Brazil) setting a dog aflame and watching it die.
Not for the faint hearted:
No Serousily
Video Description via Google Translate:
His attention 'Portuguese' damn this video is not of Brazil '
Seriously folks' These scenes are strong and brutal 'If you take a child' Or do not watch 'to Spread the guilty can pay for this act' of cruelty
They can do the dog dies burned 'But justice will be done especially by God,' That's Vc can be sure THUMPS UP!!!!

IMO: The act is beyond stupid and absolutely disgusting. For a human to even consider let alone carry out such a act is bizarre; the kids need to be referred to a psychiatrist.

EDIT: Repeat thread sorry
Eh, People are sometimes evil, just try to be good to everybody, and hope for a change to happen, this is vile, and they need to be punished, but in the end this happens all the time, what we need to do is to just give compassilon

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
You're serious, aren't you.

Yeah, I'm not going to be able to watch that. The river video alone made me cry. I'm not sure I'll be able to function after seeing this sort of thing.

My response to this, if I possessed the sort of legal power necessary, would be to have those who enjoyed this executed.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
My faint in humanity is slowly dying inside...

Also, parents,[HEADING=1]TEACH YOUR KIDS RIGHT AND WRONG AND NOT TO BURN ANIMALS[/HEADING]

s0denone

Apr 25, 2008
That's pretty damn retarded.

Those parents are quite shitty, I'd say, condemning their children to becoming psychopaths.

And everyone with the "Kids will be kids, kids have no moral values" etc. Shut the fuck up.
It isn't normal for kids to go set the neighbourhood dog on fire, to put kittens in ovens, or whatever the hell you can remember one odd case off.

Serialkillers have that shit in their background "Tortured animals when young", Psychopaths have it. Normal fucking people don't have it.

If you want to say kids suck, that's fine - I think kids are for the most part disrespectful little shits. Don't say kids have no concept of right or wrong though... We are not speaking of infants.

OneNooneKnows

Jul 2, 2011
emeraldrafael said:
I'm just going to say that the Vargas dog has mad me rather immune to these kinda threads, and in the end, people shouldnt be so pissed, because worse forms of torture have been inflicted and it was justified.

As well as that you cant really do anything about it, and I doubt the Government is going to.

... hoesntly, its like this is the new trolling vid or something.
Unjustified torture causing death to an innocent animal that has no option to defend itself doesn't make your statement valid. Humans are cruel beings to other people, and to animals. Afforementioned makes it a lot worse when it's animals.

And trolling vid...are you serious? Yes, things like this happen, that doesn't mean they mean nothing. Just because you're 'immune' (desensitized *cough*) doesn't mean your opnion should be imprinted on others.

I love animals, and to me, this is equally horrible each time, and it disgusts me. I don't hate them though, it just makes me angry, and perhaps it's just me, but people like that should just be shot...

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
First that kid from Georgia kills his great-grandmother with a sword, now kids in Brazil and Saudi Arabia are setting dogs on fire. I know people can do some pretty fucked up stuff, but this is getting ridiculous.

aescuder

Aug 24, 2010
I think I'm going to be sick...

That truly was horrific. Those kids should be burned to death as well.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I've already seen that video, and I don't need to see it again, it was really upsetting.

Those kids are bastards and the people that allowed that to happen and laughed about it deserve horrible horrible things to happen to them.

Karma is a very cruel mistress.