Aqua & Shap's Game of Life - [Closed - Started!]

The Zango

Resident stoner and Yognaught
Apr 30, 2009
Woo I got in! This RP should go pretty far considering the names we got participating, should also be fun for me playing Lance stoned when I am sober, or even better, playing Lance stoned when I'm stoned too!! :D

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
The Zango said:
Woo I got in! This RP should go pretty far considering the names we got participating, should also be fun for me playing Lance stoned when I am sober, or even better, playing Lance stoned when I'm stoned too!! :D
Well, if Neo can write when he's drunk... XD

Oh, and for the record, I don't think our characters are gonna get along any time soon. Perhaps they could get in a small scrap sometime, if Lance is whacked enough to pick a fight with a guy he hardly knows.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
CounterAttack said:
The Zango said:

Oh, and for the record, I don't think our characters are gonna get along any time soon. Perhaps they could get in a small scrap sometime, if Lance is whacked enough to pick a fight with a guy he hardly knows.
Oh I can do many things while I'm drunk...

Don't worry Z, like I said, Anya will do anything. It's all about ticking off her parents.

The Zango

Apr 30, 2009
CounterAttack said:
The Zango said:

I'm sure if Lance is stoned then he's not going to be fighting with anyone, its literally impossible to get pissed off when you are stoned, especially not enough to actually fight XD

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
The Zango said:
I'm sure if Lance is stoned then he's not going to be fighting with anyone, its literally impossible to get pissed off when you are stoned, especially not enough to actually fight XD
I wouldn't know. And I have no intention or desire to find out. For the record, I'm anti-drug myself, although it doesn't influence my opinion of you in any way.

The Zango

Apr 30, 2009
CounterAttack said:
The Zango said:
I wouldn't know. And I have no intention or desire to find out. For the record, I'm anti-drug myself, although it doesn't influence my opinion of you in any way.
Get out and never talk to me again!

Ha, just kidding. You've made your choice like I have and I respect you for sticking by it :D As for Lance's opinion of Gabriel however...

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
The Zango said:

Ha, just kidding. You've made your choice like I have and I respect you for sticking by it :D As for Lance's opinion of Gabriel however...
As with all of my characters (the one thing they have in common besides being under my control) Gabriel is heavily anti-drug. However, he won't go round trying to convince people to quit, or hate them for their habit.

The Zango

Apr 30, 2009
CounterAttack said:
The Zango said:

As with all of my characters (the one thing they have in common besides being under my control) Gabriel is heavily anti-drug. However, he won't go round trying to convince people to quit, or hate them for their habit.
I dont think I ever really consider most of my characters stances on drugs, most of them do have addictive personalities, but only one other character I've played has ever been an addict, or even remotely connected to drugs, but he was addicted to harder stuff than weed Ceaweed and Blackrock were his poisons.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
The Zango said:
We are going to have some fun, if Lance is stoned and Connor is flying high on ecstasy. There will be lots of affection to go around.
Mookie_Magnus said:
Sporky111 said:
I've got the only gay man, and none of the other men accepted are bisexual.

Looks like Connor is out of luck :/ Unless he can turn a certain other "experimental" guy *glances at Zango hungrily*
*Edit*

Turns out there was a mistake, and Aqua forgot I was in the last one. Yay, I'm still in!
Awesome!

The Zango

Apr 30, 2009
Sporky111 said:
The Zango said:
We are going to have some fun, if Lance is stoned and Connor is flying high on ecstasy. There will be lots of affection to go around.
Sporky111 said:

Looks like Connor is out of luck :/ Unless he can turn a certain other "experimental" guy *glances at Zango hungrily*
If I didn't know better, I'd say that your planning something... Something fabulous....

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
The Zango said:
If I didn't know better, I'd say that your planning something... Something fabulous....
In regards to plans, I already have a couple of things I know I'd like to do. One of which is a possibility 'cause I talked it over with Shaps.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
The Zango said:
Sporky111 said:
The Zango said:
Sporky111 said:

Only if you were up for it. We can discuss something in the RP group or PMs if you like. I'd kinda like to make things happen as they come, though. I think planning ahead too much ruins the fun of an RP.

Lost In The Void

When in doubt, curl up and cry
Aug 27, 2008
I'll tell you my plans for this RP...replicating my college first year
meaning booze.....and booze.....and booze...and booze, etc.

CosmicCommander

Friendly Neighborhood Troll?
Apr 11, 2009
I'm just looking forward to being a bastard.

It's gonna be so fun, tearing up friendships, emotions, preconceptions, people's self-esteem, and ruining relationships (Shaps and Aqua, you gonna have to watch out for me xD).

It'll almost be like real-life!

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
Sporky111 said:
The Zango said:
Sporky111 said:
The Zango said:
Sporky111 said:

Only if you were up for it. We can discuss something in the RP group or PMs if you like. I'd kinda like to make things happen as they come, though. I think planning ahead too much ruins the fun of an RP.
Your character and mine are totally gonna rape him, aren't they, Sporky?
Rape him and make him play for our team.

Because that's what gay guys do all day... plot to turn straight men gay.

The Zango

Apr 30, 2009
Sporky111 said:
The Zango said:
Sporky111 said:
The Zango said:
Sporky111 said:

I agree about the over planning bit, stuff should just happen. On that note, feel free to just 'ambush' Lance without notifying me prior.

That goes for the rest of you too! No need to PM and ask, just do!
Mookie_Magnus said:

Except for that...

Lost In The Void

Aug 27, 2008
Mookie_Magnus said:

I knew you had an agenda Mookie, I just knew it XD

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
Lost In The Void said:
Mookie_Magnus said:

Your sarcasm detector is failing, Lost. You need to have it repaired.

Lost In The Void

Aug 27, 2008
Mookie_Magnus said:
Lost In The Void said:
Mookie_Magnus said:

Your sarcasm detector is failing, Lost. You need to have it repaired.
Was it the emoticon, I've been trying to get that out of my text for weeks now...

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Mookie_Magnus said:

Sex, drugs, and alcohol. It makes college the perfect atmosphere for us :3
Lost In The Void said:
You should watch your ass (hehe). His tricks worked on me, and now he's gotten a taste of the true power of the rainbow side.
The Zango said:
I agree about the over planning bit, stuff should just happen. On that note, feel free to just 'ambush' Lance without notifying me prior.

That goes for the rest of you too! No need to PM and ask, just do!
Awesome. Same goes for Connor, I'm open for stuff to just happen.