Are you a manwhore?

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
No. 'Fraid I'm not too good with women and I've all but given up trying to win in that section of my life. Boy that does sound drastically emo doesn't it? But I've spent enough of my teen years agonizing over it, I'm not wasting my 20s doing that too.

xDarc said:
I've had sex with more than a hundred people over time. I chilled out in my mid 20s, mostly because I caught herpes around 24, can't exactly be a manwhore spreading disease. I also didn't trick people into sex by telling them I loved them or anything. Saw a lot of other guys do that all the time. Mostly to get the hot women. I didn't really have standards.

A lot of my hook ups were late 90s to early 2000s web chat ones. I have had to hide in a closet for 2 hours once because somebody came home, they always left that part of it conveniently absent. Another time I had to squeeze through a window about ten inches wide and then jump off a roof. Another time me and my friend were both with this girl and her mom came home. We managed to get our clothes on in time and acted like we were just hanging out. Apparently mom's date didn't go so well, so she then decided to hang out with us... no it didn't go there but we did go back to sexing when we thought the mom had went to bed- and then she totally busted us like mid stroke. The girl was like "mom, god damn it, im trying to get fucking laid here!" The lady said something about a gun and I don't think I've ever gotten my clothes on so fast. My buddy was taking his time and I fully expected to hear shots start as I sat in the car waiting for him. So he finally comes out and the girl comes running after him in a blanket yelling "wait, can i get your number?"

I've also gone out to dinner with a hot 40 year old woman and it was the most awkward date ever because everyone was staring at us. I was like 28 at the time but I look young. She does not look too young, but she was a gorgeous blonde. It seemed like we picked a place with mostly other middle aged men out with their guy friends, and they were like super jealous. We went back to her place for "drinks" after. That lady was lots of fun. Oh my goodness. She would say to me, "How did you learn to be such a good lover at such a young age." I laughed and told her she didn't want to know.
You sir, have lived.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Nah, I'm too kind. I almost did that except this chick was falling over drunk. I'm pretty sure the reason she kissed me was because she was already falling over (in my defence, I was also pretty damn hammered). Then she almost fell over again, so I thought it was probably best I walked her home. Coz I'm gentlemanly and shit.

chadachada123

Jan 17, 2011
Many hot girls used to be out of my league.

Then, after my last real relationship nearly two years ago, my heart was shattered to the point where I stopped worrying about being shot down, this boost in confidence also meaning that no type of girl is strictly out of my league. That isn't to say that I have a chance with any girl, of course not, just that I now have a chance with really hot girls.

That said, I'm not really interested in just having sex (not that I'm not able to). I'm looking for a long-term relationship, which is far harder to come by at my age. Kinda sucks.

Still, now that I'm not constantly worried about making a fool of myself, now that I stopped giving a shit and started being, for lack of a better term, 'alpha as fuck,' I've been feeling far better about my complete lack of personal relationships.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Nah, as fanatical as I am about banging, I'm too picky when it comes to where I put my bits. You could say I'm a manwhore for a small group of girls.

Mr_Spanky

Jun 1, 2012
Clearing the Eye said:
I don't really understand the flak some people cop for enjoying sex and having it more often than others. I think it stems from jealousy.
Alot of people put it down to that but for me at least it isnt about that. In my experience (im 27) the problem with being a manwhore is tied up with the respect or lack of it that it involves.

I very much understand the idea of going out to a club or wherever, having a few drinks, hitting on some women and then (if youre lucky) getting to bring one of them home to have sex with. But herein lies the problem as far as im concerned. Its just about sex and nothing else and that makes us forgot that the person we are having sex with may not be quite as care free as that.

Ive seen too often the girl who goes out and gets drunk, has sex with some random dude and then regrets it afterwards. Im not saying that all men should stay away from women in nightclubs but there should be (and often there isnt) something in the back of your head that informs you that every action you take has a consequence. Maybe its not a consequence that you have to give a shit about as youll never see the girl again but to me its just common decency. Think before you act.

Theres also the problems with STDs and unwanted prenancy (coming from the UK this is a very serious problem particlularly among the 14-25 or so bracket).

As far as promiscuity just for the lols goes im fine with that although sex either in complete absence or an overdose of it can (not always) be the symptom or a reaction to certain psycholological issues. Sex can be like a painkiller for your emotions and thats fine but like any drug you can have too much which takes you away from other things that are much more important.

ON TOPIC.

Never been and never particularly wanted to be a manwhore. Ive had sex with enough people to know what I want and how to do it. Beyond that I dont really care. From my perspective people who spend too much time and effort having sex kind of miss the point of life. Theres so much in our world to see and do that focussing so much on that one aspect seems to me like a waste of time. But thats just me.

Glorious manwhore

Jun 29, 2012
tthor said:
frankly, what hormonally-healthy man wouldn't be a bit of a manwhore if he had the chance?

its a shame I have the flirting skills of a tree
The only thing you need is a manly musk and the women will fall on your doorstep.

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
Glorious manwhore said:
tthor said:
frankly, what hormonally-healthy man wouldn't be a bit of a manwhore if he had the chance?

its a shame I have the flirting skills of a tree
The only thing you need is a manly musk and the women will fall on your doorstep.
If you need help, I can give you the brand of musk I use; Chloroform

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
Nope. Have had a couple of chances, but the wisest advice me 'ol da ever gave me was "Son, don't stick it in the crazy." I'd jump on the first chance to have some sweaty, dirty sex with a woman who didn't want to bite off my nards and keep them in a jar.

Phasmal

Sailor Jupiter Woman
Jun 10, 2011
I guess I'm the opposite of a man-whore.
More of a lady-monogomous. That doesn't have the same ring to it, though.
The sleeping-around life is just not for me. Better just to have a boyfriend who will do stuff for you. :)

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
One thing I must say on this issue...

Love as large as brontosaurus
Passion like a bleeding walrus
Our love is real it's no mirage
Want to lock you in my garage

Climb upon my trusty steed
Later you will taste my seed
This heart of mine is yours to capture
From now until velocirapture

I wield my passion like an axe
It's warm and gooey just like wax
You cannot tame such juicy lust,
can you withstand my manly musk?

Roses are red, violets are blue
I must eat yogurt off of you
Know that I can never hold back - ocean/rocks
That might be why I smoke the crack

My father never loved me..

Love is like a ripened squid,
It stinks with limp appendages.
You scratch the rash that's on my ass,
The itch only love can surpass.

Yogurt is a dish best served chilled
Forgot to get my prescription filled.
Tonight I will have sex with you,
Then we will prepare a stew.

So just lie down and let me touch,
I promise you it won't hurt much
Stalk like a lizard of the night
Come closer, Fernando won't bite

Tears and screams of pain and pleasure
Are gifts we will share forever
Drenched deep in sweaty brine
is this blood yours or mine?

So yeah, that pretty much sums it up...

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
BOOM headshot65 said:
short answer: no

Long answer:
Get over here so I can slap you silly! People like you make me sick. You should be going after a girl because you like her and want to spend the rest of your life with her, you have similar interest, and NOT because you want to bump uglies. That should not even be on the list.
What he said.

Not that "bumping uglies" is wrong, but it shouldn't be your only reason for pursuing someone.

Rhaff

Jan 30, 2011
Mr.Squishy said:
Nope. Have had a couple of chances, but the wisest advice me 'ol da ever gave me was "Son, don't stick it in the crazy." I'd jump on the first chance to have some sweaty, dirty sex with a woman who didn't want to bite off my nards and keep them in a jar.
Dude, sex with crazies is effin awesome! Just handcuff or tie them to the bed first in case they turn full on crazy while doing the deed.

But yeah another manwhore here, who saw someone mention something about intimacy, which is wrong. Manwhores don't have sex with randoms for intimacy, mostly it is done for pleasure, to numb pain from some event, psychological issues, or in my case, because I f***ing can!

Edit: Oh right! Stories. Hmmm.. Only few that are out of the ordinary, I maintain a relatively high standard, so no manatees.. Oh wait I know! At 19 I had a threesome with 2 older women on 2 separate occasions, once they were in their mid- to late 20's, and the other they were in their mid- to late 30's.
I have also bumped uglies with a girl I had never met face to face before, while sober within 2 hours of arriving at her house.
At 18 I was part of a smallish bisexual orgy with some of my friends and their friends.
And in one day I managed to bump uglies with three different girls, in three different places.

HardkorSB

Mar 18, 2010
Glorious manwhore said:
Are you a manwhore? If you are, then share your stories.
I am.
you see, up until the end of high school, I was pretty much a loser with low self esteem, picked on and ridiculed by others.
At the age of 14 however, I started to train breaking (known as break dance on TV) and by the time I finished high school, I was not only a good dancer but I also managed to get a really nice looking body thanks to training everyday, 2-3 hours a day for 4 years.
When I went to college, I noticed that girls, often really cute ones, began to talk to me and be nice to me for no apparent reason. I even got smacked on the ass by girls several times (and I must say that I like whenever that happens, I don't know why all the girls are constantly complaining about it). That's when it dawned on me that maybe they fancy me.
Thanks to studying sociology and reading a lot of psychology related stuff I learned more about human behavior and what to say and how to say it in order to get particular results. This, combined with my good looks (if I do say so myself) and my ability to get female attention with my dancing, made it easy for me to interact with girls.
I find it great that, whenever I'm horny, I can just go to a club and shake my ass on the dancefloor for a bit and I guarantee you that there will be at least one girl dancing right next to me. I still have difficulty with maintaining a relationship (because of isolating myself from others for half of my life, I have a different personality, values and worldview than most people) but one night stands aren't a real problem.

One time, my sexiness just went through the roof :) because I managed to make (not on purpose, mind you) 2 hot girls fight over me. One of them was really athletic so she beat the crap out of the other one and it was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen so, for the next 2 weeks, we were fucking like rabbits.