Are you a profile watcher/stalker

GreyWolf257

Oct 1, 2009
Every once in a while. I wouldn't call it stalking though: people put that information up for everyone to see, so it is sort of like them handing you a folder with all of their information in it and saying "Here you go!".

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
No, because... Well, because it's not the number one most awesome thing I could be doing, so I'd rather go and do whatever is.

Sgt Doom

Jan 30, 2009
I generally don't bother glancing at people's profiles, but that's most likely a reflection on my own dullness.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
I do it to almost ever profile that I see.
I´m not a stalker.Honest,I just clingy on cool people.

Aug 25, 2009
I check someone's profile if I think they're trolling, or if they have a point counter to an argument I made but haven't backed up the point. I also sometimes just check random profiles if I see a particularly hilarious comment, but that hasn't happened in a while.

Xaryn Mar

Sep 17, 2008
It happens. I would not call it stalking though. The information is there so why not look at it :)

To be honest it happens when ever I get intrigued by a post or avatar and my curiosity takes over...

I am thinking about looking at everyone that posts in this thread but it will take too much of my time so I will likely not do it.

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
Oh, frequently.

I cant see how it's stalker-ish. If people didn't want the information to be read, then they wouldn't put it there.

Although it's always fun when I run across a profile with clearly false information on it. Mine currently makes me out as some sort of demonic being... [small]who likes games.[/small]

NuclearPenguin

Oct 29, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
No, not really.

I watch people who add me as a friend, that's about it...
[sub][sub][sub][sub][sub]I stalk you constantly.
[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

Also, try crack.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Sometimes, I check IBM's profile to start a quick friendly link battle.

However, there's one guy back in 2009 that insulted me in many ways. I saw a guy with the same avatar as him. I checked his older posts if he was indeed the same guy. Turns out he wasn't. I'm still insulted by his post.

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
Only every now and then, and mainly out of curiosity. I wouldn't say it's stalkerish, just that you learn more from the person through discussion on the actual forum itself. But hey, if you get off on facts like "Livingston, West Lothian" Then be my guest.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
I'm not that interested in other people. Now myself, that guy is getting stalked by me 24/7.
EDIT:Just to be clear, I meant i'm stalking myself.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Nope, never. I sometimes check profiles, but not because I'm really interested in that person.

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
Yeah, all the time... but I hope that doesn't make me seem a stalker... (even though I am)

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Ive been on most of the very notable posters profiles like PimpPeter2, Furburt etc.

And no i dont consider it stalking.

SeanTheSheep

Jun 23, 2009
Well, Sometimes I check their profile to see if their stroy fits the facts they put.

Other times, it's because I want to re-check someone's info.
This is the most common occurence by far, there are a few anomalies though, like once on a different forum, I did just have someone's profile open in a tab waiting for them to come online, because I'm a stalker like that.

Also, McHanhan, why "Hanhan" if your last name is McIntyre?

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
I never do that Emma... i mean, McHanhan

Ocassionally more often too see what the people i have added as a friend as posted on.

McHanhan's profile, current hottest profile on the site

Fraught

Aug 2, 2008
[sub]Hey, Emma from Cork. You know, one of my friends went to Italy for about a month. I'd like to go there myself.
And your bio's really nice. It was a wild roller-coaster through the most insane insanities of humanity, and was generally a good read.[/sub]

I mean, of course. I never used to look at them. I only do rarely, and it's only if they provoke me, like say "this picture on my profile is " or "Where are you from?" threads, where they say "Look at my profile."

Otherwise, not really. I always know that no one has anything interesting there.