Are you attractive?

Dan Steele

Jul 30, 2010
I'm moderatly attractive, not super handsome. You can tell by my appearence that my knowlege dwarfs my looks however

AdeptaSororitas

Jul 11, 2011
Depends on your definition. If you like thin girls with no hips or ass, or girls with big breasts, then no, I'm the exact opposite of what you want. I am however typically regarded as pretty/sexy/cute depending on the person.

icame

Aug 4, 2010
I don't know. Never been told I am (Except by my gf, but that is a given.)and never been told I wasn't. If I had to guess I would say average, maybe a little bit below that bar.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
crudus said:
[

Yes, and a disturbing amount of it is in Mexico.
I... weird >.>
I don't even know what to say about that... just... creepy >.>
open trap said:
Julianking93 said:
open trap said:
.yours is the vu right?
Uh... it's the LG something or other. I don't know the name. Just that it has 3 buttons on it and is a touch screen :p
Yeah, its the same one. I feel we have a special bond now. :)
We do! :D
Connectivity through phones of course. I have Caramelldansen as my wallpaper too :3

open trap

Feb 26, 2009
anthony87 said:
Uh...you tell me?
Think about it, when it comes to these kinda questions, we'd be a little biased one way or the other. Plus to anyone else it'd look like we're either puffing ourselves up or putting ourselves down.
You sexy man you!!!!!!!!

open trap

Feb 26, 2009
Julianking93 said:
crudus said:
[

Yes, and a disturbing amount of it is in Mexico.
I... weird >.>
I don't even know what to say about that... just... creepy >.>
open trap said:
Julianking93 said:
open trap said:
.yours is the vu right?
Uh... it's the LG something or other. I don't know the name. Just that it has 3 buttons on it and is a touch screen :p
Yeah, its the same one. I feel we have a special bond now. :)
We do! :D
Connectivity through phones of course. I have Caramelldansen as my wallpaper too :3
Mine is the cover of Holy Diver..........still, awesome phone buddy!
We are officially phone buddies and we will love each other forever

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
open trap said:
[
Damn right we will! *pounce hug/love*
And good music taste :3
I had this [http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs25/i/2008/064/3/a/Ziltoid_The_Omniscient_by_CYBUS_IMPERIAL.jpg] for me wallpaper too XD
If you don't know who that is, go listen to his stuff.... NAO o.o

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
i was, back in the day. the girls just wouldn't leave me alone. but that's all ancient history.

open trap

Feb 26, 2009
Julianking93 said:
open trap said:
[
I had this [http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs25/i/2008/064/3/a/Ziltoid_The_Omniscient_by_CYBUS_IMPERIAL.jpg] for me wallpaper too XD
I like that ziltoid stuff already! And i Love metal music! Damn this ziltoid stuff is kicking ass!
*hugs*

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
open trap said:
Julianking93 said:
open trap said:
[
I like that ziltoid stuff already! And i Love metal music! Damn this ziltoid stuff is kicking ass!
*hugs*
Oh shit, I've converted someone over to Devin!!!!
DT is my favourite musician, so I can't recommend every single one of his albums enough. Ziltoid is ass kicking music indeed. ^_^

Miracle of Sound said:
Get over here, we've got a new recruit!! :D

Dakinks

Jul 27, 2011
Eh, I'm in pretty good physical shape -like I have abs and all that, for what it's worth- but I also think I have sort of have harsh features. I think women tend to think of me as having a purely sexual attraction... I've been called hot, but never cute. Which, really, is not a good thing. Women want to date somebody cute, which I definitely am not. So I don't know! Haha

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
I consider myself attractive. A few months ago, maybe not, but in the last year I've shed around 50 lbs and now look normal.

My friends all seem to refer to me as a very bland, vanilla-ish kinda guy. Nothing about me really stands out. I'm about as average as you can get. So I guess I'm averagely attractive? o_O

open trap

Feb 26, 2009
Julianking93 said:
open trap said:
Julianking93 said:
open trap said:
[
*hugs*
Oh shit, I've converted someone over to Devin!!!!
DT is my favourite musician, so I can't recommend every single one of his albums enough. Ziltoid is ass kicking music indeed. ^_^

Miracle of Sound said:
Get over here, we've got a new recruit!! :D
Ziltoid Attack and hyperdrive. Just listened to them. Pure awesome. Espically the former.

Mallefunction

Feb 17, 2011
crudus said:
Mallefunction said:
I dunno. I've been told that I'm attractive, but I'm not gonna post a pic in thread because I'm sick of the dumb trolls being like, "LAWL, ATTENTION-WHORE! YOU HAVE BOOBS AND ARE POSTING PICTURES ONLINE SO YOU MUST BE LOOKING FOR ATTENTION TO VALIDATE YOUR EXISTENCE, LAWL"

If you're really that curious, pic is in my profile.
It is funny since even in that picture you seem very disinterested.
I used to have one of me smiling, but I like this one better. Gives me a Keira Knightley jawline :)

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
open trap said:
Ziltoid Attack and hyperdrive. Just listened to them. Pure awesome. Espically the former.
Hehe, I'm giddy I've shown someone awesome music now :D
Gotta check out... well shit, like I said, there's not one album I wouldn't recommend but if you're a newcomer to that, Infinity and Addicted are a bit more accessible. Check those two out after that. Also, I believe I've derailed another thread XD

Nigh Invulnerable

Jan 5, 2009
Sure. I'm happily married and have a kid, so clearly someone finds me attractive. Also, I have been told by a strange Scottsman that I look like Josh Homme from Queens of the Stone Age, and he's a sexy beast.

dorkette1990

Mar 1, 2010
I know I'm incredibly plain. When I dye my hair, or cut it, or wear something bold, I get tons of compliments. Because then I look less plain. Otherwise, I'm the low end of average. My charm is in my abrasive personality instead of my plain-Jane face.