Are you in a relationship?

jbchillin

Sep 16, 2010
no offence but a week is nothing. i was in a 3 year relationship that just came to an end last week.

kidd25

Jun 13, 2011
nope, not happy. I hope nothing bad happens to ya'll but life doesn't work that way.

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
iseko said:
Broke up a month ago after 3 and a half years :)
Basically same thing for me, except it was about 3 months ago.

Kind of seeing this girl right now, although we haven't had The Talk about being exclusive yet, so I don't think I'd qualify it as a relationship yet. Not really f*** buddies either; more like hang-out-a-lot-late-at-night-and-occasionally-make-out-and-watch-movies-together. Whatever you call that.

Mar 9, 2010
monkey_man said:
I am constantly happy around her/when thinking about her
Don't go overboard on that. It's really easy for your happiness and excitement to make you clingy.

OT: Nah, I'm single by choi... fuck, that's really hard to hold on to. It's the most bullshit that could ever come out of my mouth. I'm single because I've developped a counter-productive attitude towards women. I only like the ones that are top notch and I have low enough self esteem that I make it difficult for myself but high enough self esteem to know I could do it if I tried.

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
Congrats OP! It's always nice to see someone become happy, beats all the depressing relationship threads we normally get. As for myself no I'm not in a relationship right now, my last one was probably around a year ago or so? Haven't really been seeing any girls seriously. Just a bunch of casual dates with different girls and stuff, I'm not looking for a committed relationship again, I've grown semi sick of them and my last one was kind of a wear by the end

SirDoom

Sep 8, 2009
I'm currently single. Judging by how all my previous relationships went though, that's a very good thing.

I apparently attract all the wrong people. Or perhaps I'm attracted to all the wrong people. Maybe a bit of both... in any case, it never works out for me.

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Yep, for nearly 2 months now! Turns out my hoping for a intelligent, pretty, geeky, funny (I'll stop now before I make myself throw up) girl shorter than me wasn't as wildly unrealistic as I thought. Score!

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
I'm happily in a relationship with a girl who I've known for about seven years. I've been with this girl for just over a year now, and I'm loving it. She's really amazing to be with, and I love listening to her and having her there with me. I've never met someone as understanding and caring as she is. I honestly don't know how to fully describe what I feel, but she makes everything seem worth it. I love her so much.

Ushiromiya Battler

Oddly satisfied
Feb 7, 2010
Not at the moment...
I've got this girl I like, but she'd rather be a close friend,so I'm kinda stuck in an infinite loop.
Every time I think I'm over her she reels me in again.
At least I enjoy her company : )

Juan Regular

Jun 3, 2008
I´ve been in a pretty awesome relationship for the past three years and it´s getting better and better at the moment. It goes up and down, but for now it´s perfect.

Enjoy the butterflies, OP. They don´t last all that long but what comes after can be just as good.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
monkey_man said:
Anyway,Do you have a current partner? It doesn't have to be that serious yet, (I mean, I am in one for a week) But it has to be defined as relationship. Going steady. F*ckbuddies married.
Married seven years as of a last week. ^^

It all started when I had sex with my best friend. Afterwards we decided to try dating. Then we moved in together. Then we got engaged.

We play games together (mostly tabletop D&D), go dancing together, and we have an interesting and varied sex life that keeps things intense and spicy in the bedroom.

I must say, I am a very happy woman. ^^
Relationshipwise anyway. My job situation could use some fixing, unlikely as that is in this economy....

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
I'm married. 3 years in July. We've been together for 7 and a half years in total.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
SonofaJohannes said:
Ew no! Girls have cooties!
Mmmmm... I love me some cooties.

OT: Yeah, we've been dating for about three months now. She is fucking awesome :333