Arkham City's Fisticuffs Are Even Better In Reality

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Vault Citizen said:
Andy of Comix Inc said:
The Matrix...?
Its been a while since I've seen that movie, I'd forgotten how good the fighting was.

Now can anyone answer that as if I shouldn't know the answer already?
Oh, sorry, I only ended that in a question mark because I wasn't sure if that's what you had in mind. I assumed the Matrix fit the bill, and I assumed you knew of it since you're on the internet and are asking about movies.

I guess what I meant to say was; like the Matrix?

Aug 1, 2010
Earnest Cavalli said:
In lieu of a hyper-sexualized cat lady in fetish gear, the video stars Mickey Facchinello
[image/]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDpdeBFX3PP21Nc1twQhaW2b0sCJpotZTph2OOT0gsdse2n6vLf_8uFWgF[/IMG]

But even so, that was completely awesome. They need to do an indie Catwoman movie.

The Critic

Apr 3, 2010
That was easily one of the coolest things I've seen all week. The planning and execution of that scene was excellent, as was the editing. Props to the star of the whole thing, she's definitely very entertaining to watch in a scene like this, and those were some impressive gymnastics.

Samurai Silhouette said:
Why are people here debating the legitimacy of a fight scene that was designed to entertain?
Very good question, sir. Not really sure there's a good answer for it. Some people really are just that detail-oriented, I guess.

Use_Imagination_here said:
Adam Jensen said:
This is kinda stupid. They didn't even try to fight back. They just stood there waiting to get their asses kicked.
...That's pretty much the combat in batman games anyway.
To be fair, Batman (and Catwoman in costume, to some extent) has the justification that their opponents (the regular street toughs and thugs of Gotham City) are terrified of them, and therefore probably don't fight back with as much effectiveness or with as much gusto as a non-scared person would.

NexusBlade

Dec 27, 2007
Why are we complaining about realism in this video? It was DESIGNED to look like Arkham City's combat, so of course it's not going to look realistic. Several of you missed the point BAD.

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
Andy of Comix Inc said:
Vault Citizen said:
Andy of Comix Inc said:
The Matrix...?
Its been a while since I've seen that movie, I'd forgotten how good the fighting was.

Now can anyone answer that as if I shouldn't know the answer already?
Oh, sorry, I only ended that in a question mark because I wasn't sure if that's what you had in mind. I assumed the Matrix fit the bill, and I assumed you knew of it since you're on the internet and are asking about movies.

I guess what I meant to say was; like the Matrix?
Oh I thought you were being rude and questioning my intelligence, my apologies.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Simriel said:
Now heres my question and I believe its highly relevant. Why isn't this woman playing Catwoman in Dark Knight Rises!
Because their group makes better choreography for her to follow?

OT: Arkham City was just amazing and how they applied the sound effects and camera angles and so on was just amazing it. It was like watching a scene from the game... in real life! I'm going to have to go check out the rest of their works now >.>