Status
Not open for further replies.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
I’ll add that before being chased down he shot a guy in the fucking head. They chased him down because be shot a guy in the head and then started yelling about how he just killed someone (they didn’t want him to keep shooting people). Obviously none of what he did will stand up as self defense in court since he wasn’t legally allowed to be there with the gun to begin with, along with the dozens of posts he almost certainly made online showing intent to do violence which ruins his defense.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
I’ll add that before being chased down he shot a guy in the fucking head. They chased him down because be shot a guy in the head and then started yelling about how he just killed someone (they didn’t want him to keep shooting people). Obviously none of what he did will stand up as self defense in court since he wasn’t legally allowed to be there with the gun to begin with, along with the dozens of posts he almost certainly made online showing intent to do violence which ruins his defense.
He shot someone in the head before they chased him down? I don't think this is true.
I saw the video where he killed two, injured a third. The news said he killed 2, injured a third.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
He shot someone in the head before they chased him down? I don't think this is true.
I saw the video where he killed two, injured a third. The news said he killed 2, injured a third.
In your video he shoots two, one being the (armed) medic whose arm got blown off and the other being the second person he killed.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
In your video he shoots two, one being the (armed) medic whose arm got blown off and the other being the second person he killed.
Oh, you're right! I checked it again, he did shoot someone in the head first. Looks like he was running away from him, then he did a 180-no-scope out of nowhere.

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
I’m willing to post this because it doesn’t show him actually killing someone, just the immediate aftermath of the first shooting. He’s gonna get away with nothing, it’s probably first degree. Hopefully he’s still charged as a minor because I do genuinely believe that all minors should be charged as minors and charging any minor as an adult disgusts me.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
I’m willing to post this because it doesn’t show him actually killing someone, just the immediate aftermath of the first shooting. He’s gonna get away with nothing, it’s probably first degree. Hopefully he’s still charged as a minor because I do genuinely believe that all minors should be charged as minors and charging any minor as an adult disgusts me.
Could it be this kid just wanted to play CoD IRL?

Revnak

Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
Could it be this kid just wanted to play CoD IRL?
I’m sure there’s an “F to pay respects” joke I’m too empathetic to make here, yes.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
I’m sure there’s an “F to pay respects” joke I’m too empathetic to make here, yes.
No no, it's S to Spit on his grave (the shooter, if it was unclear).

Last edited:

lil devils x

🐐More Lego Goats Please!🐐
Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
And apparently the guy who filmed him running away in the street in the other video said he was yelling " I didn't shoot anyone" so the guy filming said " He's not the shooter!" But he was in fact the shooter.. I agree. This stupid kid just threw his life away and people are senselessly dead for no damn reason. There is no way their not charging him as an adult.

Iron

BOI
Sep 6, 2013
Country
Occupied Palestine
And apparently the guy who filmed him running away in the street in the other video said he was yelling " I didn't shoot anyone" so the guy filming said " He's not the shooter!" But he was in fact the shooter.. I agree. This stupid kid just threw his life away and people are senselessly dead for no damn reason. There is no way their not charging him as an adult.
I'm kinda impressed he shot the guy with the handgun since he was hiding it behind his back and feigning a surrender.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I'm kinda impressed he shot the guy with the handgun since he was hiding it behind his back and feigning a surrender.
I am not finding anything impressive about this at all.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
So he's "state militia" that traveled out of state, without being deployed or called up,
I'm gonna give a little clarity here, since it may be a point of confusion for non-Americans and Americans unfamiliar with militias. The Constitution gives provisions for a government-sponsored militia at our state level, but today it's called the National Guard. Any other "militias" are not government-backed, and therefore not "state" militias. They have no official authority, their most charitable interpretation are volunteer community defense clubs and least charitable is saying they're organized packs of armed thugs with a fetish for violence. The National Guard has the same requirements for enlistment as the Army, the kid could not be a part of the NG (not to mention, it would be extremely screwy for out of state NG to be deployed outside of a major environmental catastrophe or war).

Therefore, there really isn't a question of him being "deployed or called up". He was part of a gang of armed people who decided to spend an evening patrolling a protest far away from home. He had a rifle he couldn't have bought because either his family or one of his militia buddies gave it to him.

lil devils x

Legacy
May 1, 2020
Country
🐐USA🐐
I'm gonna give a little clarity here, since it may be a point of confusion for non-Americans and Americans unfamiliar with militias. The Constitution gives provisions for a government-sponsored militia at our state level, but today it's called the National Guard. Any other "militias" are not government-backed, and therefore not "state" militias. They have no official authority, their most charitable interpretation are volunteer community defense clubs and least charitable is saying they're organized packs of armed thugs with a fetish for violence. The National Guard has the same requirements for enlistment as the Army, the kid could not be a part of the NG (not to mention, it would be extremely screwy for out of state NG to be deployed outside of a major environmental catastrophe or war).

Therefore, there really isn't a question of him being "deployed or called up". He was part of a gang of armed people who decided to spend an evening patrolling a protest far away from home. He had a rifle he couldn't have bought because either his family or one of his militia buddies gave it to him.
Yea, people REALLY need to understand that militias are just vigilante groups in the US with no actual authority that cause more trouble than anything beneficial they have ever done. They cause a lot of problems here in border states like Texas by interfering with Border Patrol and harassing citizens and anyone who looks' "differnt" Most militia members are real pieces of work...

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
The correct term is "domestic terrorist". That's what they were in the '90s, and that's what they are today.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
And my worry is he won't be the only one. Im worried election night comes around and a bunch of these terrorists just shoot up polling places, or go after democrats, elected officials or otherwise. Trump calls for an uprising, don't let Biden win, etc... and we get a bunch of these idiot kids with a hard-on for police brutality and a John McClane understanding of reasonable force.

Its sad. I actually feel sorry for the little shit. He's been brainwashed by his upbringing to think he actually needs to take up arms to defend this nation against fellow Americans. Throw the book at him, hold him responsible for his actions sure, but pity him too. Im not going to go with the cliche he's as much a victim here as the people he shot, he sure as shit is not, but he's still a victim of a system that set him against his fellow Americans.

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Most militia members are real pieces of work...
You have to be to think that going out and harassing people with armed force is acceptable.

Oops, am I describing militia or cops? Hmm.

Jokes aside, I read a long expose from a journalist who went undercover with a border militia for a while. Guys who would get their kicks from arming up, driving around looking for illegals crossing, destroying any life-saving supplies left hidden for illegals that they could find (including destroying water jugs), getting tip-offs from corrupt Border Patrol agents, and actively hoping to find an illegal with a weapon so they could kill them in "self-defense". It was horrible, disgusting stuff, regardless of how you feel about the economical and political problem of illegal aliens.

Last edited:

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
And my worry is he won't be the only one. Im worried election night comes around and a bunch of these terrorists just shoot up polling places, or go after democrats, elected officials or otherwise. Trump calls for an uprising, don't let Biden win, etc... and we get a bunch of these idiot kids with a hard-on for police brutality and a John McClane understanding of reasonable force.

Its sad. I actually feel sorry for the little shit. He's been brainwashed by his upbringing to think he actually needs to take up arms to defend this nation against fellow Americans. Throw the book at him, hold him responsible for his actions sure, but pity him too. Im not going to go with the cliche he's as much a victim here as the people he shot, he sure as shit is not, but he's still a victim of a system that set him against his fellow Americans.
The remnants of white supremacism, and nascent far right extremism, have been left to fester for 40 years, and chickens are coming home to roost. God, things look bleak.

Status
Not open for further replies.