Artist Turns All 493 Pokemon Into Cosplaying Girls

hyperdrachen

Jan 1, 2008
WrongSprite said:
That is quite cool. I swear some of those are male though...
Yeah especialy in anime style some of those could easily pass for the male protaganist in a FF game. I really like some of the more oddball ones, what he did with Wheezing was really cool. Need to clip out my team and make a wallpaper.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
Quite a cool project, but I know some of them would have been much better represented by a guy. And while some of them were good, a lot seemed to be pretty iffy. Some were unrecognizable, and a lot were only recognizable because of the place in the series. But some select ones were cool, I like how some looked really sci-fi and some were tribal-themed. It's just hard to make a generalized opinion when there's just soooo much going on in the whole project.

But Shellder . . . what the fuck?

puntspeedchunk

Jan 27, 2011
Most of these don't really seem that sexualized or "creepy." Kind of funny that that's how Escapist sees them, when their big site ad right now has taken over the square ad box with nothing but a picture of a giant breast.

i don't know

Feb 22, 2010
Marik2 said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Hahaha Oh wow.

This is pretty cool though not the first batch of Pokegirls iv seen.
And ill bet it wont be the last.

Some look awesome, others......look creepy.
Either way, they must have taken quite a while.
I prefer these pokegirls :p

Except Charizard and bulbisaur.
LOL, perv.

OT: I was basically amazed at how much pictures there were...and the level of creepiness. It would take a dedicated artist to make this!

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
i don said:
Marik2 said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Hahaha Oh wow.

LOL, perv.

OT: I was basically amazed at how much pictures there were...and the level of creepiness. It would take a dedicated artist to make this!
Oh come on we all have a pinch of perv :p

Ringwraith

Absolutely Useless
Jan 15, 2009
That's a ridiculously impressive amount of effort that's gone into that. At times like this I wish I could draw (and actually enjoy it).

The male-only pokemon seem to be male for the most part, might be the odd exception I spotted.
Number 230, Kingdra, is strangely absent too.

Still, makes me wish I could draw, or even be creative enough to come up with such good-quality ideas.

i don't know

Feb 22, 2010
Marik2 said:
i don said:
Marik2 said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Hahaha Oh wow.

LOL, perv.

LOL, it was a Green Hornet quote: "Did you take the notes Kato?" *takes notebook, sees hot chick sketch* "LOL, Pervert"

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
i don said:
Marik2 said:
i don said:
Marik2 said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Hahaha Oh wow.

LOL, perv.

LOL, it was a Green Hornet quote: "Did you take the notes Kato?" *takes notebook, sees hot chick sketch* "LOL, Pervert"

LOL that movie was hilarious

XD

I mean geez they get in a violent shootout/car chase with basically every gang of LA :O

i don't know

Feb 22, 2010
Marik2 said:
i don said:
Marik2 said:
i don said:
Marik2 said:
Gigaguy64 said:
Hahaha Oh wow.

LOL, perv.

LOL that movie was hilarious

XD

I mean geez they get in a violent shootout/car chase with basically every gang of LA :O
I know! I loved that movie too! "I grew penniless on the streets!" "Correction, you grew pennisless on the street." I totally LOL'd at that!

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
Vanguard_Ex said:
I like how about every 10 images there's a sexually suggestive one. Japanese just can't help themselves...
Also, what the fuck is going on with the Omastar one? She looks like she's getting something in the back entrance... O_O
I don't think it is so much that he is Japanese, but because he is a man drawing almost 500 girls some of them are bound to come out sexual.

Anyway, I got to give this guy props because somewhere there is at least one someone who is designing a costume based of at least one of his designs.