Artist Turns All 493 Pokemon Into Cosplaying Girls

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Shellder is just creepy. I can't go on after seeing that.

Uck, anime. Seriously, its so weird.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I don't know if I should be impressed but how cool that is or if I should be creeped out by it.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
Hahaha Oh wow.

This is pretty cool though not the first batch of Pokegirls iv seen.
And ill bet it wont be the last.

Some look awesome, others......look creepy.
Either way, they must have taken quite a while.

Sephychu

Dec 13, 2009
This...evokes mixed reactions.

At first, I thought it was a bizarre and perverse idea.
However, I can see a lot of thought went into this, and some of the costume designs are pretty good.

I think some low points are Shellder and Mew, with Kingler being totally awesome.
Edit: Omastar.
That, I did not need to see.

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
That was awesome. Only dissappointed with Roserade. But Absol, Torterra, Spiritomb, Magmar, Raichu, Rapidash, Marowak, Moltres, Ho-oh, Shiftry, Mawile, Zangoose, Magneton, Starmie, Lumineon, Mesprit and Darkrai were my favorites.
Also I like the fact that the artist didn't change Nidoking, Gallade, Mothim and Latios.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
I am deeply disturbed. OK, Zapdos and Crawdaunt were cool, but Still, deeply disturbed.

And Lolita Empoleon?
..I think I'm now afraid of penguins.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
Speaking as someone who has minimal interest in Pokemon and precisely zero interest in anime: I find this genuinely impressive. Bit creepy, perhaps, but you have to admire the skill and dedication.

Jonci

Sep 15, 2009
Hahahaha, I thought this was funny. Especially as it seems bust size is related to evolution stage.

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Gotta catch 'em all indeed.
I did come to this thread expecting something a little different though. I thought he had gotten 450+ irl girls to cosplay.

BabySinclair

Apr 15, 2009
Oh god, there's so many of them... it hurts. My brain can't process that many. (pokemon in general, not the art)

On another note, that guy has a ton of dedication and props to him for drawing all of them

Lono Shrugged

May 7, 2009
This needs to be reported to some kind of authority. Not sure if one exists or even if it posed any kind of threat but I'd feel better knowing that Frank Black and the Millenium group or somebody was looking into this..