A's are like B's.... They're always C

Distazo

Feb 25, 2009
Man who stands on toilet is high on pot,
Man who farts in church sits in own pew,
War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left,

Kyle Hyde

Nov 2, 2009
Great one I learned years ago: Try to satisfy everyone, and you will satisfy nobody.

One I made up: A man's success comes from the failures of others.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Life is like a game of chess. Too many possibilities to see on your own, but more fun to not know them all.

madcap2112 said:
Life is like a box of chocolates...do I really need to finish this one?
A cheap meaningless gift that no one really wants?

Totally_Legit

Jul 10, 2009
Bodybuilding is like masturbation, sure it feels good, but does it have a purpose?

and a more sensitive one:

Love is not blind. It sees more, not less. but because it sees more, it's willing to see less.

I almost forgot this one (from hamlet):

We are oft to blame in this. 'tis to much proved, that by devotion's visage and pious action we do suar o'er the devil himself

Shynobee

Apr 16, 2009
Dreams are like rainbows... Only idiots chase them.

If you want to get to the top... be prepared to kiss a lot of the bottom.

For every winner, there are dozens of losers... Odds are you're one of them.

Minds are like parachutes... Just because you've lost yours doesn't mean you can borrow mine.

The race for quality has no finish line... so technically, it's more like a death march.

It hurts to admit when you make mistakes... but when they're big enough, the pain only lasts a second.

Luck can't last a lifetime unless you die young.

Winners never fly higher than when they're bouncing up and down on the egos of those they defeat.

If you expect to score points by whining... join a European soccer team.

When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.

Enjoy folks.

Ph33nix

Jul 13, 2009
women are like diesel engines it may take a while to get them going but once they are going, Damn they just don't ever stop.

Men on the other hand ar elike fire works, They shoot off real fast pssshhhh woot, KABOOM nice big fast boom maybe two and then they are done.