ask a dutch teenager anything

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
So many things I could ask and 99% of them would get me banned... I'll go with the safe way out. How are you today?

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
Question the first: What's particularly interesting about being a Dutch teenager?
Question the second: Coke or Pepsi?

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
SL33TBL1ND said:
So many things I could ask and 99% of them would get me banned... I'll go with the safe way out. How are you today?
I,m okay a bit sick but okay

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
Angerwing said:
Question the first: What's particularly interesting about being a Dutch teenager?
Question the second: Coke or Pepsi?
1.well not much people form the escapist are from western Europe
2.Coke

r0qu3

Jul 28, 2009
Does dutch Hip-Hop still suck like last year...I'm living on the border....?

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
r0qu3 said:
Does dutch Hip-Hop still suck like last year...I'm living on the border....?
we dont have much hip-hop most of the dutch music is either preachy rap or folk music and they both suck in my opinion

Dark Knifer

May 12, 2009
Are you...No that won't work... How often do you... That'll get me suspended... er...

What's your favourite kind of ice cream?

[small]That'll work.[/small]

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
Dark Knifer said:
Are you...No that won't work... How often do you... That'll get me suspended... er...

What's your favourite kind of ice cream?

[small]That'll work.[/small]
I like vannila or coffee icecream

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Here's a question:

Why do people who live in slightly abnormal places or belong to slightly abnormal groups start Q & A threads like the beret wearing tosser at the conclusion of his latest film's premiere?

But for a non-pricky question:

You come froom Hol-land, isent daht vierd? (Cookie for reference...I'm not trying to be racist).

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
Pegghead said:
Here's a question:

Why do people who live in slightly abnormal places or belong to slightly abnormal groups start Q & A threads like the beret wearing tosser at the conclusion of his latest film's premiere?

But for a non-pricky question:

You come froom Hol-land, isent daht vierd? (Cookie for reference...I'm not trying to be racist).
not so

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
Mackheath said:
Is Amsterdamn really like that?
yes it is Ive been there a few times and some streets near the grachtne are just whore houses als it isnt that hard to come across a coffe shop in the city
EDIT: though the city also has normal stores/buildings