Fijiman said:
How much do you weigh in pants?
Infinite pants

gigastar said:
What is your dream ride?
keira knightley

madwarper said:
Do you eat beans?
Ew, no. I left them on earth for a reason, but then you lot started sticking them in your mouths and I couldn't make you stop. Same with shellfish.

Souplex said:
...Didn't I kill you?
I'm thinking you bodyslammed a hobo. I'm told it's a common error.

American Tanker

Feb 25, 2015
Is there such a thing as "enough dakka"? And is there any way you could describe it in terms we mere mortals could understand?

If you just copy-paste the answer from If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device, you fail.

Bobular

Oct 7, 2009
American Tanker said:
If you just copy-paste the answer from If the Emperor had a Text-to-Speech Device, you fail.
Because as we all know, the Emperor is a rotting corpse and his words should be treated as the worthless garbage that they are.

If you want truly divine answers, you need to speak to someone who does not need a Text-to-Speech device, someone like Lorgar.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
Why did you do me wrong?!? It wasn't me who---

You told me you wouldn't tell anyone but then I woke up the next morning...

*weeps bitterly*

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
If someone is throwing a GOT viewing party, what is the correct beef sliders to guys named Allen ratio before things get too awkward?

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Silentpony said:
If someone is throwing a GOT viewing party, what is the correct beef sliders to guys named Allen ratio before things get too awkward?
plz answer this. i need to know ASAP.

fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
American Tanker said:
Is there such a thing as "enough dakka"? And is there any way you could describe it in terms we mere mortals could understand?

There is never "enough" dakka. However, eventually you reach a tipping point where there is so much dakka that it begins to bend time and space.

Basement Cat said:
I made this one just for you.

A foam sword and a foam cat-of-nine-tails.

Marik2 said:
Where is your son, Jesus Christ?
Literally who?

What is the meaning of life?
To see your enemies flee before you and to hear the lamentations of their women

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Drathnoxis said:
Silentpony said:
plz answer this. i need to know ASAP.
I'm gonna keep posting this question until I get an answer! Its a serious question that needs a serious answer.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Ah, yes. Now, I commissioned you for a repair job. The invoice reads 'Everyone's such an idiot more times than is healthy'. I believe a 'Mr. Yaldabaoth' said he'd get right on it, but then he tried to destroy everything and got shot in the face. I'm not asking for miracles here, just a little injection of common sense to get people to use their heads. Some of 'em didn't seem to get much of the fruit of knowledge, if you get my meaning. So, can you work on this?

fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
Saltyk said:
Who gets into heaven?
I mean, if you have to ask, then it doesn't bode well. I hate to be that guy, but...

fOx

Elite Member
Aug 26, 2017
Country
United States
FalloutJack said:
Ah, yes. Now, I commissioned you for a repair job. The invoice reads 'Everyone's such an idiot more times than is healthy'. I believe a 'Mr. Yaldabaoth' said he'd get right on it, but then he tried to destroy everything and got shot in the face. I'm not asking for miracles here, just a little injection of common sense to get people to use their heads. Some of 'em didn't seem to get much of the fruit of knowledge, if you get my meaning. So, can you work on this?
Oh, for fucks sake, it can't be that ba-

Wha- what have you all been doing?

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013

chocolate pickles

Apr 14, 2011
Silentpony said:
Shove the beef sliders up your dick hole, then it should become awkward.