Assasin's creed 2

Black yeoman

Jun 22, 2008
Will they really call it "Assassins Creed 2"? I was thinking "Assassins Whatever" anyway, I wont talk about what I do or don?t want, I?m sure it will turn out good.

barryween

Apr 17, 2008
geldonyetich said:
They're making a sequel already? Perhaps I should actually try to finish the first game.
Me too, good games just comeout so fast, I have 8 games for 360 and havent beat even one!

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
geldonyetich said:
They're making a sequel already? Perhaps I should actually try to finish the first game.
The first game has been out for ages. I completed it twice already (had to because I missed ONE achievement, the one where you have every conversation with Lucy. I missed out one at the start so had to do the WHOLE DAMN GAME again. It's a good game but hardly worth replaying straight afterwards for the sake of one achievement. Got it though :D)

WaffleGod

Oct 22, 2008
Tarmon said:
If any of you are dutch or know a good translation site go to www.powerweb.nl there they give alot of good info about games. it's somewhat simelair to this site actually.

"Ubisoft told us Assassin's Creed 2 as the new Splinter Cell, Red Steel II, Rainbow six and a new Ghost recon title will be released in the next fiscal year. The fiscal year will last from April 1st 2009 to the 31th of March 2010, but AC2 has to be released this year! Or so said Yves Guillemont, CEO of Ubisoft. We have to agree with that one, don't you think?"

http://www.powerweb.nl/headlines/Assassin's_Creed_2_en_Splinter_Cell_in_aantocht.aspx?id=570

That's a rough translation from the article I could find on that site.

You can thank me later

fluffylandmine

Jul 23, 2008
I want pantaloons and more ranged attacks.

The knives were good when I wanted to kill a beggar or two for a distraction, but I want just a bit more than that.

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
i knew there was gonna be a sequel since the ending to the first one ends with a massvie cliffhanger/plot device
it might turn out like a tenchu mimic though and i dont see the buildings of 1600s japan (if thats when its set which is likely) working well with the parkour elements. could be intresting though
also how the hell would a viking one work? sounds cool though

edit: also please give us everything you include in the trailer *cough crossbow cough*

peduncle

Jan 27, 2009
personally, i enjoyed Assassin's Creed...minus the fact that you couldn't FUCKING SWIM!!!
But apparently you will be able to in this one.
i'm loking forward to it, but i'll buy it when the price goes down to $30 or something

Calax

Jan 16, 2009
Rumor around the time Assassins Creed came out the first time was that it was designed as a trilogy.

1) the past history to set the stage
2) Dominic's past as an assassin prior to him being captured.
3) Dominic fighting his way out of Templar hands and dealing with the piece of Eden.

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
All I can say is hooray! Another Creed will be worth the wait, as long as they focus on more good story/assasinating and a little less grind/flags/horse being useless.