Assassin's Creed Blade Replica Perfect for Cosplay, Actual Murder

DaMan1500

Jul 10, 2009
I like how the guy who made this was competent enough to build it on his own at home, but still thought it would be a good idea to film it by standing in front of his bathroom mirror with the camera held at a sickening angle.

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
That's... That's not a real blade is it? ...If it is, to any cosplayers intending to use that... have a good time at the penitentiary... don't drop the soap...

Siege_TF

May 9, 2010
Jaker the Baker said:
You know, this seems very familiar...oh yeah, it's because we've seen this before in the SAME FUCKING MAGAZINE:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/104394-Dont-Get-Arrested-With-This-Awesome-Assassins-Creed-Blade
Given the differences in craftsmanship this is like complaining that car magazine X still has articles about cars after they did an article about the model-t back when it was new.

ThrobbingEgo

Nov 17, 2008
monstersquad said:
Eri said:
What I would give for a real version >.> Screw legality
Forget about the real version, i'd take the plastic blade over a steel one any day. As long as it's just for stabbing. Think about it, a wrist mounted switchblade, impervious to metal sensors11
Glass would be better. You can sharpen it to a molecule, like native peoples who live near volcanoes. Downside is it would be very brittle. Ah, Snow Crash. Such a fun story.

I feel like I should make a point to say: don't stab people with surgically sharp glass. I'm just devil's advocating a better material than plastic.

Jaker the Baker

Guild Warrior
Nov 9, 2009
Siege_TF said:
Jaker the Baker said:
You know, this seems very familiar...oh yeah, it's because we've seen this before in the SAME FUCKING MAGAZINE:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/104394-Dont-Get-Arrested-With-This-Awesome-Assassins-Creed-Blade
Given the differences in craftsmanship this is like complaining that car magazine X still has articles about cars after they did an article about the model-t back when it was new.
Well yeah, but I'd at least expect some sort of MENTION of the previous model. Also, that was a fairly poor analogy. That analogy would be appropriate if I criticized EVERY REVIEW ON THIS SITE that was made after the one about my favorite game :p

Not that it made my comment any less...off, but still

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
There has been many different attempts at making this although this has got to be the most streamlined and efficient design i've seen of a hidden blade.

Eagi

Dec 10, 2008
If the blade is sharpened I would say the hurt yourself/opponent ratio will not be in your favour...