Association of Flight Attendants calls for all those involved in yesterdays events of breaching the Capital Building to be banned from flying

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
It will get there at some point, as they got a lot of the assholes already. Either way, it's nice seeing people getting punished for bad and idiotic things. I am in a really good mood.
I hope the FBI has taken sharp notice and are moving to grab the militia fucks who are apparently bragging about going for round 2 on social media

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
You'll excuse me if I'm not heartbroken that people wanted on felony charges are not able to skip the state.
Oh I wasn't asking you to be heartbroken.

I was telling you prepare for shit to get worse cause now you have a number of people with what they believe to be very little to lose.

Should have thought of that before they took part in a Riot(if we're being nice) or Sedition(if we're not) that made them wanted by the law.

Actions have consequences and not being able to get a plane home is the least of the consequences a lot of these people face for their shitty actions.

They seemed really fucking proud of themselves when they were hurting/killing people and breaking things on Wednesday. Taking fucking responsibility for their actions is the least they can do, especially since they're so fucking sure they were right to do it. Especially followers of the guy who keeps shouting "LAW AND ORDER!:"
See Above.

Also 1 Police officer dead 4 of the group who broke in dead 1 from being shot 3 from medical issues etc

What you're expecting them to now suddenly go down quietly and peacefully?

It will get there at some point, as they got a lot of the assholes already. Either way, it's nice seeing people getting punished for bad and idiotic things. I am in a really good mood.
I sincerely hope is those who were responsible for violent acts like smashing their way into the building and not just like that Trump supporting Grandma in photos who I'm guessing just walked in the front door because she likely thought it was a protest being allowed into the building (like other protests have been before). I mean that would be a real farce to see go down watching them charge some little old granny with violent terrorism and sedition for the crime of walking into a building the doors were open on and other people were walking in and out of without being stopped.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Oh I wasn't asking you to be heartbroken.

I was telling you prepare for shit to get worse cause now you have a number of people with what they believe to be very little to lose.

See Above.

Also 1 Police officer dead 4 of the group who broke in dead 1 from being shot 3 from medical issues etc

What you're expecting them to now suddenly go down quietly and peacefully?

I sincerely hope is those who were responsible for violent acts like smashing their way into the building and not just like that Trump supporting Grandma in photos who I'm guessing just walked in the front door because she likely thought it was a protest being allowed into the building (like other protests have been before). I mean that would be a real farce to see go down watching them charge some little old granny with violent terrorism and sedition for the crime of walking into a building the doors were open on and other people were walking in and out of without being stopped.
The old woman most likely knew what was happening, but did not care. She may have not smashed anything, but she chose to be there. No one foced her to go and put a gun to her head. I hold no smypathy for her. She may not get charged for terrisom, but the b#tch was in a place she knew she had no business being in. The old lady will get charged with trespassing and a few other things.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
The old woman most likely knew what was happening, but did not care. She may have not smashed anything, but she chose to be there. No one foced her to go and put a gun to her head. I hold no smypathy for her. She may not get charged for terrisom, but the b#tch was in a place she knew she had no business being in. The old lady will get charged with trespassing and a few other things.
So again will this be applied if people happened to have entered the Capitol building to protest when other votes or such things were going on.

I'd say a dangerous precedent to set again here vs those who did not commit violence

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I'd say a dangerous precedent to set again here vs those who did not commit violence
Saw people tearing up shit and walked on government property she had no business being there. Not my problem.You waste tears on her and them, I won't. I have nothing left to say; we're done here.

Reactions: Dalisclock

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Saw people tearing up shit and walked on government property she had no business being there. Not my problem.You waste tears on her and them, I won't. I have nothing left to say; we're done here.
So being in a place where violence was occurring now to be a crime? So there go all the what was it "Good mothers" or whatever they were calling themselves in Portland near where the courthouse was being attacked.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
So being in a place where violence was occurring now to be a crime? So there go all the what was it "Good mothers" or whatever they were calling themselves in Portland near where the courthouse was being attacked.
Yeah, I'm ignoring the large fart knocking in the wind right now. You can screw off with the whataboutism bullshit. It's my weekend and I got shit to get done. Don't bother me, because I will not respond to you.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Yeah, I'm ignoring the large fart knocking in the wind right now. You can screw off with the whataboutism bullshit. It's my weekend and I got shit to get done. Don't bother me, because I will not respond to you.
You know you can just not reply rather than do the holding your nose routine right? This isn't twitter I'm not going to get mad you didn't respond in 2.5 pentoseconds

Reactions: Houseman

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
This is why we can't have "unity", one side is all too happy to censor and block the other.
One side values freedom of speech, and the other side doesn't.
One side wants a dialog, the other side doesn't.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
This is why we can't have "unity", one side is all too happy to censor and block the other.
You realize this is a gaming web forum for a site that’s declared bankruptcy multiple times? Bit overdramatic to view “censorship” here as anything of even the vaguest significance.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
You realize this is a gaming web forum for a site that’s declared bankruptcy multiple times? Bit overdramatic to view “censorship” here as anything of even the vaguest significance.
I'm not just talking about this site, this behavior exists everywhere. This is the difference between core values in the left and the right.

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
I'm not just talking about this site, this behavior exists everywhere. This is the difference between core values in the left and the right.
😂

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
I just want to point out that in the UK, a right-wing group tried to create an astroturf free speech student society on university campuses. They invited a load of students to join and run discussions. Then after a while attempted they stepped in to direct the discussions. Then they told some of the students that they didn't like these students' notions of free speech, and these students needed to not bring them up in discussions.

Because, you know, that's how much the right wing loves free speech. They love it so much that they won't even let people discuss what it means.

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
I just want to point out that in the UK, a right-wing group tried to create an astroturf free speech student society on university campuses. They invited a load of students to join and run discussions. Then after a while attempted they stepped in to direct the discussions. Then they told some of the students that they didn't like these students' notions of free speech, and these students needed to not bring them up in discussions.

Because, you know, that's how much the right wing loves free speech. They love it so much that they won't even let people discuss what it means.
Your single anecdote is not enough to disprove actual data:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dwarvenhobble