Augment Your Wardrobe With Deux Ex Clothes

foolish snails

Sep 1, 2010
I like the trenchcoat and the t-shirt they showed in the article, though I doubt that I could pull off the coat.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
Superior Mind said:
As it is they've made a design that's influenced by the Deux Ex style but not a straight copy. It's Adam's coat devolved to fit in with today's fashions. Why? Because they want to sell them and they will sell more if they are actually appealing as a piece of cloathing rather than just a collector's item for fans.
You silly optimist.
Let me tell you how these things are done, management wants to sell some swag, design department gives them the full layout and then management finds the cheapest company that makes something close enough, because custom designs cost 10-20x more.

All the items sold here are just stuff you will find in a random store, but atleast the price isn't that bad.

SFR

Mar 26, 2009
I wish more games would do this. I would totally buy some Mirror's Edge style clothing (I think there is some, like the bag, but that's about it).

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
$189 for a trenchcoat is pricey?
That's dirt cheap by Norwegian standards.
I want this so bad now.

gCrusher

Mar 17, 2011
Likely there's already an offering up on Etsy that is closer to the original garb. If not now, soon.

Irriduccibilli

Jun 15, 2010
vivaldiscool said:
I actually really like the Tees, they're subtle, and you could actually wear them out. (fyi, the big "Triangle" Is a symbole for transhumanism." Much as I'd like the trench coat, they're never stylish, and if you wore one the most you'd accomplish is looking like a serial killer.
... or a flasher, emo or pedophile

Sperium 3000

Mar 16, 2009
I'd buy that trenchcoat right now if it wasn't so bloody expensive. My currency is in reals, man, throw the international crowd a bone over here.

ischmalud

Feb 5, 2011
u might get away with wearing that shirt but u wear that coat in public and u might as well tattoo jerk-off on ur forehead :p

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
Looks awesome! Most of the clothing is great by themselves.

Though people need to be dressed right for some of the clothing like the trenchcoat, and the last thing we need is more chubby nerds in trenchcoats and fedoras over t-shirts and jeans with beat up sneakers ruining the look for people who DO know what's supposed to be worn with them...

andy25100

Sep 5, 2010
When you say tie-in merchandise you think of some tat that'll will be worth something in 50 years, not a very nice clothing range that makes you look awesome.

1337mokro

Dec 24, 2008
I'm seriously considering mail ordering that coat.

Though sadly it's nowhere near as long as Jensen's coat and doesn't have the awesome shoulder patterns.

Karma168

Nov 7, 2010
That trench coat looks identical to one i bought for £20 last Christmas - and i don't have to pay for dry cleaning for it. Nice as it is no way would i pay $189 for it

Stalydan

Mar 18, 2011
Kopikatsu said:
...Yes.

I seriously want Jenson's outfit. Both of them.

octafish said:
I saw some collectors editions of the game that came with an "augmented" beanie. How the hell do you augment a woollen cap?
...Augmented sheep?
Super wool sounds awesome. Soft as a black guy's afro, hard as diamonds!

Honestly, just give me the long sleeve shirt, the rest just looks a bit meh. Unless they start producing the over top clothes like the news reader's then I'm not interested.