Australia Looking To Filter BitTorrent

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
zef. said:
News.com.au is to journalism what Matthew Reilly is to fiction.

(yes that is an insult in case you were wondering)
May be you should work on those.

This is all just starting to become a publicly circus and a grab for more voters. If the communists... I mean, Australian Government were smart (oh look, an oxymoron), they'd realise that they're trying to appeal to the WRONG generation of voters. I'm a newly legal voter and I won't be voting for these guys when the next election comes around...

John Stalvern

Aug 28, 2008
Radelaide said:
zef. said:
News.com.au is to journalism what Matthew Reilly is to fiction.

(yes that is an insult in case you were wondering)
May be you should work on those.

This is all just starting to become a publicly circus and a grab for more voters. If the communists... I mean, Australian Government were smart (oh look, an oxymoron), they'd realise that they're trying to appeal to the WRONG generation of voters. I'm a newly legal voter and I won't be voting for these guys when the next election comes around...
It's a clunky transition. U.S. Republicans are having the same problem and are putting their Alzheimer riddled heads together to understand why young people don't like them.

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
Lord_Ascendant said:
Warning!
Encoded Message!
Ultraviolet Authorization!

Dear Mr. Conroy,

It seems you've discovered a way to completely control the massess of any country. I must now ask you to cease and desist, because that was my plan first.

Sincerely, China.
You sir, win the thread.

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
I'm sure if any law is passed it will be overturned by the large protests to follow.

the1ultimate

Apr 7, 2009
How do we stop this? I'm pretty sure that most people I know wouldn't want to be paying heaps of money for a basketball net to catch water, which probably only succeeds in slowing it down.
What happened to people power?

It starts off with the small things... then ANIMAL FARM!