Orks da best

Oct 12, 2011
since I like humor, I shall do a post that hopefully shall result in some humor! hopefully.

The idea is simple, your avatar vs the one above you, since i have no one above me, i got to wait they the first poster, drats, oh wait orks, zog.

Lets see what happens! let the avatar wars start now! Orks are never beaten in battle.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
There is a magical place called the forum games where this belongs :p

OT: my neon lights confuse and disorient you causing your untimely demise!

Konaerix

May 19, 2010
lets see if your cowboy can face a:
humanoid-interface-developed-by-the-data-information-thought-entity-that-oversees-this-portion-of-the-milkyway-galaxy-alien-realitywarping-ninja-assassin!

WITH A BIG KNIFE!

Dapper Tadpole

Oct 12, 2011
This is going to be hard for me because I'm cursed with everyone looking like Justin Beiber right now, but c'mon ... I got The Thing with a monocle. He's bulletproof and well-dressed, a deadly combination!

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
I'm an undead polar bear, I take more shots than normal human zombies! Not sure if I could bite through the Thing though... I'd definitely get that monocle at least!

[sub][sub]A guy with a nuke avatar will probably be here soon...[/sub][/sub]

SidingWithTheEnemy

Sep 29, 2011
Bwaahaawhahahahhahaha, nowbody except that other Cthulhu fellow can win...
...and he might only achieve a stalemate.
Not the brightest flashing pony will save you!

You dreams are already mine! Your mind is mine! Your sanity would be mine but you lost it already! You have no choice but to surrender to madness, succumb to fear and despair as Cthulhu can not lose, cannot be defeated and the souls of your avatars are just the appetizer for allmighty Cthulu's breakfast after his eternal Slumber.

No, don't even try to bring out the "Emma" or something because this time a lousy steamboat won't do the trick this time.
Maybe this is unfair but you chose the topic and thus Cthulhu has been awoken.

You cannot even begin to imagine what you have set in motion this day.
Pray to your false gods if it gives you confort but you have challenged powers that you cannot even begin to comprehend.

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
I don't think anyone can take down Gear Rex, unless the guy below me is Snake.

EDIT: UNless it is Cthulu....

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
Gear Rex? Fuck that noise. I attack you with 60 caliber rail slugs traveling 1/20th the speed of light a 6000 rounds per minute. BWAHAHAHAHA!

Monkeybald

Nov 13, 2010
I don't understand a word you said, but I know you looked at me funny.

It's okay, because I probably won't do anything about it.