StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Hmm, if I Tomoya got in fast enough, Im sure he could beat him at a fist fight, but a long range fight...

-snap-, then BOOM! X_X

Bluntman1138

Aug 12, 2011
Vault Boy is always optomistic in any fight, Especially against a dragon that drinks tea. Have you seen the Bloody Mess picture. Vault Boy explodes people just by pointing his finger at them.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
TestECull said:
-Dragmire- said:
I'm an undead polar bear, I take more shots than normal human zombies! Not sure if I could bite through the Thing though... I'd definitely get that monocle at least!
My avatar is of Jeremy Clarkson sticking the wrong end of a Porsche-designed smoking pipe in his mouth. Hilarious skit.
I didn't know who that was and couldn't think of anything so I decided to comment on the avatar below mine...

EDIT: or not... I'm tired(the comment was directed at Dapper Tadpole)

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
@-Dragmire-": I suplex gods, you're a strange looking dog thing. I think it's clear.

trophykiller

Jul 23, 2010
Bluntman1138 said:
Vault Boy is always optomistic in any fight, Especially against a dragon that drinks tea. Have you seen the Bloody Mess picture. Vault Boy explodes people just by pointing his finger at them.
Wait, where is he pointing them now- SCOOTALOO! WHY? YOU WILL PAY FOR THA-*explodes*

The Virgo

Jul 21, 2011
My avatar vs. this:

I'm sorry, trophykiller, but Virgo can kick your pony's ass any day of the week. Just because Virgos are better than My Little Pony. :p

EDIT: Ah, someone squeezed in there before me.

Batman, eh? Hmmm, might be a close battle, but Virgos > Batman, so there, I win. ;-p

A velociraptor

May 12, 2009
Thread out of control...

Inquisition deems this thread heretical...

Requesting termination...

Request approved...

Exterminatus fleet dispatched...

The Emperor protects.

TheVioletBandit

Oct 2, 2011
While everyone is distracted with the battle I steal all I can carry and quietly make my way back into the shadows with your most precious things.