Apr 16, 2008
Not sure if these count (and frankly don't care):

Plan 9 from Outer Space
Killer Clowns From Outer Space

They're both "Bad Movie Night" material

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Mortal Kombat is pretty awesome, its so fully of terrible dialogue and completely pointless back flips.

Those were 500 Dollar sunglasses asshole.

ccggenius12

Sep 30, 2010
Tremors 1-4, (I enjoyed 4. It was a western w/ giant worms.) Escanaba in da Moonlight is a budget movie, though you'll probably have to find a copy online. It's a comedy that reflects what you'd get if you fused Paranormal Activity with a hunting movie.
Alien Apocalypse is apparently an enjoyable movie if your profession is as an Osteopath. Bubba Hotep is basically Elvis vs The Mummy. (funny how many good b-movies feature Bruce, huh?).

Super Six One

Apr 23, 2009
Rubber, just watch it, don't even find out what is about beforehand, just buy it and watch it. It is the greatest shit ever to happen to cinema.

Also Flight of the Living Dead is rather amusing, a zombie outbreak on a plane, and people have guns to kill them with!

Ilikemilkshake

Jun 7, 2010
Vampire's Kiss and The Wicker Man are to unintentionally hilarious and cheesey horror films featuring stunning performances from Nic Cage.
Honestly made me laugh more than most comedies do.

himemiya1650

Jan 16, 2010
Star Wreck if you plan on watching Iron Sky in the future, Dont Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood and Space Balls seeing as they haven't been mentioned.

Sirtety

Nov 29, 2011
It's more of a C movie, but there's always Birdemic: Shock and Terror. I swear this thing is the worst movie I've ever seen and so unintentionally bad it's hilarious. Just make sure you're watching it with people so you can crack jokes at it.

Bobic

Nov 10, 2009
Hobo with a shotgun, Goddamned Hobo with a Shotgun. I have never, in my life, been more pleasantly surprised by a dumb movie in my life, seriously, watch it, it rules, and screw trailers in case it spoils some of the awesomeness.

Roganzar

Winter is coming
Jun 13, 2009
Bunraku, I think I spelled that right.
This is a B movie no doubt. Acting, story are sub-par but some entertaining narration and pop-up book obsession by Woody Harrelson put this on the list. Fight scenes are pretty well coriographed but the pop-up book art design is really well done.
Also, in the vein of Cannible the Musical, I also recommend Ravenous. Civil War era cannible movie with great music.

ccggenius12

Sep 30, 2010
I just wanted to add the original Japanese version of Battle Royale, and the movie "Eliminators". The second one honestly feels like what a kid living in the 80's would write if he were making a Robocop/Burt Reynolds fan-fic. (not a slashfic.)
I'd just like to point out that low budget film and b-movie do not mean the same thing. Army of Darkness was produced by Universal and had a $13 million budget for crying out loud. A B-movie is a movie that defies all definitions of what is good and is enjoyable in spite of them.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter if you can find it.
It's really the jewel of Canadian cinema.