Bad habits...

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
Simple question, do any of you have any bad habits? [sub]not those sort of habits mind[/sub]

Mine is that I often crack my knuckles when I'm bored, which wouldn't be so bad except that sometimes it can bloody well hurt.

Ciarang

Elite Member
Dec 4, 2008
MetaKnight19 said:
Mine is that I often crack my knuckles when I'm bored, which wouldn't be so bad except that sometimes it can bloody well hurt.
I don't really have any other than this.
[small]Once you start doing it you can't stop. ._.[/small]

delet

Nov 2, 2008
MetaKnight19 said:
You ninja'd my own answer. Damn...

Aside from that, I always have to be doing something with my hands. Tapping, moving, twitching whatever. I can't let my hands be still. Annoying as hell and actually tends to cause small cuts to stay forever and then turn into scars...

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
I crack my knuckles, I go out and do ridiculous things, I enjoy fatty foods.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
I insult the TV
I chew my nails (Lost a nail once)
I chew my other nails
I chew my skin
I put random things (usually from the floor) in my mouth (I think I may have an oral fixation)
I scratch myself whenever someone touches me
I snap my fingers repeatedly when I'm stressed

'Appy?

Also, it would seem that having conversations with yourself, as well as an unexistant conversational partner, tends to be frowned upon, so there's that.
I've got that in Spades.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
I have a habit of being indirect and caustic. I also want to hurt people emotionally.

nick n stuff

Nov 19, 2009
i drum on tables. it sounds fine to me cos i have the song im drumming allong to in my head but whoever is around me just hears tap tap tap tap...

Not cool

May 28, 2009
Ciarang said:
MetaKnight19 said:
I don't really have any other than this.
[small]Once you start doing it you can't stop. ._.[/small]
My mother says it shall lead to trillions upon trillions of arthritis for me. She bloody has it and she didn't do it.

I also found I relentlessly eat kitkats and custard creams if they happen to be in the house, and that I am horrible to most of the people I know.

Also, when I feel my hygienic barriers have been breached by nasty kitchen stuff, I rapidly move my fingers about - the same goes for when they are washed and need drying, though I have no idea what that's all about.

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
Furburt said:
I relentlessly insult people when I'm talking to them, even though I don't really mean to. I don't know why exactly.

Also, I'm fucking addicted to Ben And Jerrys. Specifically Cookie Dough.

However, since I've started eating it loads, I've actually lost weight. How the hell does that work?
They aim to enslave us all. IT'S a CONSPIRACY!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!
OT: Nail biter here, but slowly beating it.

Batfred

Nov 11, 2009
I have quite bad OCD. That is a bad habit that means that everything that everyone else does is a bad habit to me. It can make me quite insuffereable and difficlt to live with.

Xanadeas

Oct 19, 2008
I chew on my lower lip until I tear skin off/bleed. It's really something I need to get under control. I think that's really about it. I don't consider cracking my knuckles to be a bad habit.

WoUlD_yOu_KiNdLy

Mar 4, 2009
used to be biting my nails.. but then i got braces and it hurt like a ***** so i stopped. i then resorted to cracking my neck and fingers.... not a good substitute :/

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
Biting my nails is my worst one. Then again the uncontrollable swearing is probably another, its not tourettes, I just like it

Banana Phone Man

Elite Member
May 19, 2009
I crack my neck, elbows, hands, legs, back ad knuckles.

I can't sit still so in tests I will usually tap my feet, hands, pen etc.

I usually over analyse everything and when thinking about something I will go over it with the voice in my head.

Shockolate

Feb 27, 2010
I'm often very blunt and emotionless with when I talk to people other than my close friends or my brothers. My mom has called me out several times on this because she thinks I hate her (which I don't).

I have a serious addiction to Pop-Tarts as I noted once in a food thread.

And probably the worst is this this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trichotilomania

Cinnonym

Mar 3, 2010
Furburt said:
Also, I'm fucking addicted to Ben And Jerrys. Specifically Cookie Dough.

However, since I've started eating it loads, I've actually lost weight. How the hell does that work?
Damn, I'mma start that diet.

I compulsively clean my fingernails, and have the obnoxious habit of repeating the last two or three words of a funny statement before I laugh.