Band you think should have been huge?

QuidProQuo

Jun 10, 2009
Well, given that this site is home to a broad range of people, this topic may get kind of confusing but whatever.

What band do you think got the least attention that deserved more?

My first vote has to go for Queens of the Stone Age. Though they were... famous kinda, I think they needed more love.

APPCRASH

Mar 30, 2009
You say this now, but when they do get popular, you say they "sell out." I know you've said it once before! We all have.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
What? Go With The Flow was on every radio station like fifteen times a day for a month.
I do agree, though. Some of their other songs definately needed more attention.

Uhh... You know what? I'm not hip enough to contribute anything else.
I don't know any little-known bands.
Except maybe The Material, but I'm pretty sure they're doing reasonably well for themselves.

QuidProQuo

Jun 10, 2009
Monkfish Acc. said:
What? Go With The Flow was on every radio station like fifteen times a day for a month.
I do agree, though. Some of their other songs definately needed more attention.

Uhh... You know what? I'm not hip enough to contribute anything else.
I don't know any little-known bands.
Except maybe The Material, but I'm pretty sure they're doing reasonably well for themselves.

Song for the Dead. Done.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
In Flames, Trivium, Children of Bodom, Queens of The Stone Age, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Ministry, and many more.

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
Maximum the Hormone. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0CWpabTA6U]

Great band. It's a shame they haven't gotten more Stateside exposure.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
crazyhaircut94 said:
In Flames, Trivium, Children of Bodom, Queens of The Stone Age, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Ministry, and many more.
The ones I've highlighted are huge.

madcap2112

Jun 4, 2009
stinkychops said:
The Beatles, those guys were fantastic and yet the majority of the 'so called' third world couldn't give a stuff about them, those snobs.
come on now people don't quote me to rant
Best band no one's ever heard. Too bad, such wasted talent.

Mr Sunday Night

Jun 23, 2009
I think Turbonegro should've been bigger. They were fun.

And Adequate Seven. They were really original and awesome, and they didn't get anywhere near the fame they should've had.

razer17

Feb 3, 2009
Girls Aloud. They are an awesome band with loads of talent who totally deserve to be famous.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Psychosocial said:
crazyhaircut94 said:
Joke a little more, In Flames, CoB and QotSA are all huge.

Dope are from what I know, not that big, they've had two hits, but only one sounds even slightly like what they usually do.
WrongSprite said:
crazyhaircut94 said:
The ones I've highlighted are huge.
Where I live, nobody knows who they are.

la-le-lu-li-lo

Jun 1, 2009
QuidProQuo said:
Well, given that this site is home to a broad range of people, this topic may get kind of confusing but whatever.

What band do you think got the least attention that deserved more?

My first vote has to go for Queens of the Stone Age. Though they were... famous kinda, I think they needed more love.
amen to this.

Cheesebob

Oct 31, 2008
I think The red Hot Chili Peppers deserve to be more famous than they are now...same with Oasis and R.E.M.