Bands that have never failed you.

Nanaki316

Oct 23, 2009
For me it would have to be Linkin Park, I know loads of you will probably disagree but I just love them and everything they've done. Their darker stuff, their softer stuff. Sometimes just one song has completely made the album for me.

AugustFall

May 5, 2009
Coheed and Cambria.

All of the albums are gold to me and there isn't a song I don't like. Protest the Hero too but their early stuff, every song off Kezia and Fortress are amazing.

VicunaBlue

Feb 8, 2009
GodsAndFishes said:
Are there any bands that (in your opinion) have never released a bad album?
The only rule that I'll put down here is that the band has to have released at least 3 albums.

For me I have to say Bad Religion, I got their most recent album yesterday and even after 30 years their music is still as good as it always has been.
I'd have to agree with you on that. Some people call them sellouts, but "New Maps of Hell" is one of my favorite albums.

AS for my contribution, I'd have to say Krum Bums. They have never released an song that I don't like.

Fiend Dragon

Apr 7, 2010
Two of my favourite bands, Volbeat and Disturbed. Neither of them have produced a single song that I don't like. They just plain make good music. I believe that Disturbed holds, or shares a record for most #1 albums in a row, or something. Have to check that out...

Everyone knows disturbed.... but here's some from VOLBEAT

Fatalistic

Jul 15, 2010
I'd have to say Rise Against and Sum 41.

I'd say Whitechapel, but A New Era of Corruption hasn't impressed me. :/

Kellerb

Jan 20, 2009
Alter Bridge. no-one has heard of them, but their like metallica but awesome

and metallica is awesome...

Synek

Mar 31, 2009
Khoma
Sabaton
Dream Evil
In Flames
and to break this odd pattern Five finger death punch.