Barkeep! A Plasmid Please!

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
I could down glass after glass of Spinning Pile Drivers, they sound awesome.

Plasmid looks good but I really don't like Blue Curacao.

Anyone know where this bar is that does sell them?

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
Amethyst Wind said:

I don't think anywhere actually sells them, I think they just enlisted the expertise of people who know how to make cocktails.

Kingsman

Feb 5, 2009
If they can get someone to drink something called grog, then I'm sure there are going to be people who will drink something called Boomer's Bile.

Albeit, probably not knowing what a Boomer is, but still.

iggyus

Apr 18, 2009
If it gives me lightning powers on with it. Otherwise I might go for Boomers Bile (i always wanted a horde of zombies chasing after me)

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
nilcypher said:
Amethyst Wind said:

I don't think anywhere actually sells them, I think they just enlisted the expertise of people who know how to make cocktails.
Dang, I was hoping since they mentioned working with a cocktail bar that said bar would stock the drinks.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
Kingsman said:
If they can get someone to drink something called grog, then I'm sure there are going to be people who will drink something called Boomer's Bile.

Albeit, probably not knowing what a Boomer is, but still.

grog is amazingly delicious..

Amethyst Wind said:
nilcypher said:
Amethyst Wind said:

Dang, I was hoping since they mentioned working with a cocktail bar that said bar would stock the drinks.
make friends with a bartender and see if they will. personally, i like the portal drinks better

http://kotaku.com/5115779/get-tanked-with-portal

the plasmid sounded good til they put champagne in it then i decided it looked disgusting.

Cliff_m85

Feb 6, 2009
galletea said:
Tired of Martinis? Never. Though that is quite a pretty drink there. I'd try the plasmid, and the poison arrow but the others don't appeal to me. Boomer bile seems particularly gross...
Actually cucumber and gin go together perfectly.

Desaari

Feb 24, 2009
I'd drink a Poison Arrow. A Spinning Pile Driver though? It sounds like colonic irrigation, even though it does look nice.
I'd probably drink most of those TBH. Except the Boomer Bile. Everything in it except lemon juice and ice is gross.

Ninja D

Mar 1, 2009
i made the spinning piledriver at work tonight once i found the article on my laptop. it's actually quite good. plus, i kinda had to, being a zangief fan and all.