Barkeep! A Plasmid Please!

Lvl 64 Klutz

Crowsplosion!
Apr 8, 2008
After this hot weekend, that Plasmid does sound quite delicious. Also, that Bum Rush isn't even creative, I see places all the time selling chile pepper margaritas.

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Why the hell hasn't the spinning piledriver got vodka in it? I mean, c'mon guys, do your research.
Zangief is only drinking Vodka. Pure Vodka. Out of a live beehive. Leetle beestings amuse Zangief.

Galletea

Inexplicably Awesome
Sep 27, 2008
Cliff_m85 said:
galletea said:
Tired of Martinis? Never. Though that is quite a pretty drink there. I'd try the plasmid, and the poison arrow but the others don't appeal to me. Boomer bile seems particularly gross...
Actually cucumber and gin go together perfectly.
Mebbe so, but that's two things I really dislike so, I'll stick with the vodka Martini thanks :D.

Syntax Error

Sep 7, 2008
Finally! A joke can be made about plasmids that allows you to shoot out your lunch! From your mouth! I wonder if any of these things can knock one out?

jh322

May 14, 2008
TL;DR
I work in a cocktail bar, and a mate of mine and I came up with a drink we dubbed a "Flying Barcelona" (named after one of Vega's moves in the Street Fighter series). The drink is a variation of a manhatten, our spec for it is this:

50ml shots Wild Turkey Bourbon.
25ml Shot Licor 43
20ml Dry Vermouth.
Stir with ice to taste.

We justified the name with the fact that the bourbon is named after a bird (hence, "flying"), and the original manhatten is named after a location, and licor 43 is a spanish liqueur, resulting in "Flying Barcelona". We're really proud of it. It's awesome.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
I only drink ambrosia thank you very much~

But jokes aside this looks pretty interesting.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
good thing im the only gamer in the bar i work at, i would hate to learn more disgusting drinks whit weird names, also why cant all us awesome, sexy, social and nerdy gamers just drink a beer and a shot of dark rum like men

Roamin11

Jan 23, 2009
Only problem is where I come from if I was caught drinking anything like that I would get beat up, sorry gents its only straight whiskey or coffee spiked with Baileys.

sanzo

Jan 21, 2009
Wish I were old enough to drink so I could try some of those. Just 5 more months...