Barrel-Aided Crime Spree Ravages Skyrim

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
That's absolutely hilarious. I can't get it to work myself though. Just can't get those baskets on their heads.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Now, that looks like one of those bugs that fits Bethesda's "some bugs are just too much fun to remove" policy :p

Dudeio

Wat.
Feb 8, 2009
Am I the only one who noticed him typing in something in the console BEFORE stealing? Skeptical...

SnakeoilSage

Sep 20, 2011
It would be even better if that guy's voice gained a metallic echo as the pot went over his head.

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
Dudeio said:
Am I the only one who noticed him typing in something in the console BEFORE stealing? Skeptical...
I saw that too, actually - made me wonder if there was something extra you had to do to make the bucket bug happen? Mind you, I haven't actually gone and tried, it so...

verindae

May 22, 2010
justnotcricket said:
Dudeio said:
I saw that too, actually - made me wonder if there was something extra you had to do to make the bucket bug happen? Mind you, I haven't actually gone and tried, it so...
If you look at it properly it just says "Look at dis shit" :p

Dudeio

Wat.
Feb 8, 2009
verindae said:
justnotcricket said:
Dudeio said:
Yeah, I saw it... Anyways I'm just happy that the retailer I purchased from sent it on Tuesday and I got it on Wedneday ;>
By the time 11.11.11 came I had played like 24 hours XD

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
verindae said:
justnotcricket said:
Dudeio said:
Haha, really? That'll teach me to watch the videos in tiny-o-vision on my netbook =D Still, maybe 'Look at dis shit' is still the way to unlock barrel-based mayhem ;-P

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
You would think the AI characters would be like "WTF" but no, they think you are playing peek-a-boo. They also don't seem to notice that anything has changed when the pot is taken off their head is just funny.

"Watch as I make this sword disappear"

"Umm, could you put this on your head for a moment, that's how I make the magic happen."

TA DA!

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
As far as I can tell, there is no way to move objects like that on the PS3, so I can't do that :( (if there is a way please tell me it is really pissing me off)

Captcha: STUDIES ofmech Why yes I would like to study mechs captcha, you know me so well

SacremPyrobolum

Dec 11, 2010
I'm more impressed with how improved the physics engine is. Seriously, if you tried to put ANYTHING in a bucket it would result in whatever it is spazing out and flying across the room.

SacremPyrobolum

Dec 11, 2010
Furioso said:
As far as I can tell, there is no way to move objects like that on the PS3, so I can't do that :( (if there is a way please tell me it is really pissing me off)

Captcha: STUDIES ofmech Why yes I would like to study mechs captcha, you know me so well
I don't know about the PS3 but on my xbox 360 one of the shoulder buttons picked stuff up.

Andaxay

Thinking with Portals
Jun 4, 2008
KeyMaster45 said:
"Oh dear you seem to have put a bucket over my head, well I suppose I'll wait for you to take it off. Why does it sound like someone is stealing all my fine china? Oh well, must be a trick of the bucket."
If I could like posts, this'd be one of them.

That's flipping brilliant. Totally going upstairs to try that now. Skyrim, you've been out for a day and I love you already.