Based on where you live, what Pokemon would you have?

TheColdHeart

Sep 15, 2008
I live in Yorkshire next to a forest/woodlands and a load of fields so I'm geussing a fair ammount of generic normal, grass and bug types.

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
I live in southern Ontario, Canada, Toronto specifically. There'd probably be a bunch of urban Pokémon around such as Growlithe, Meowth, Snubbull, Smeargle, Murkrow, either Pidgey, Starly or Pidove and Grimer. Eevee are also popular pets in the city. I live near a trail by the Humber River, so there'd probably be some small water Pokémon like Wooper, Marill, Poliwag and maybe Lotad. I've seen deer on this trail, too, so there'd be Deerling. Not Stantler, though. Stantler prefers more heavily wooded areas. There'd be Rattata, Caterpie, Spinarak, Zigzagoon, Ekans, Kricketot, Oddish and Nidoran living by the river and in the trees, with the possibility of Houndour or Poochyena.

If I were to choose 6 of these Pokémon, I'd pick Growlithe, Starly, Eevee, Nidoran, Houndour and Deerling. It's not a very good selection, though.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
I'm in the middle of England, I'd be lucky to find much more than a Pidgey, a Ratata and a Magikarp.

If i'm lucky I might find a Vulpix.

greatcheezer2021

Oct 18, 2011
30,029 rattatas 27,711 raticates

16,904 caterpies 9,042 metapods 3,201 butterfrees

21,311 weedles 18,291 kakunas 11,083 beedrills

9,040 spearows 478 fearows

284 pikachus

6,482 nidorans (male and female) 4,038 nidorino's 3,281 nidorinas.

87 abras

412 bulbasaurs 39 ivysaurs

3,421 oddishs 2,908 glooms 1,392 vileplumes

3,292 pinscers

10,332 paras 7,371 parasects

4,212 bellsprouts 3,100 weepingbells 883 victreebells

3,282 venonats 2,482 venomoths

19 scythers

28,282 digletts 19,018 dugtrios

518 farfetch'd

668 meowths

86 snorlax

777 chanseys

i went out and personally took this consensus myself.

butternut

Jul 14, 2010
Here at my uni, neatly placed between mountains and the coast, so I would likely get a few water and rock type pokemon which would be cool.

Back home, I live near a foresty area so theres bound to be bug and grass types there, theres a graveyard just down the road too so maybe some ghost types.

Also Pidgey. I imagine they would be all over the place.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
the dutch suburbs
Rattata,s and Pidgey,s
maybe the occasional Voltorb or Pikachu but nothing special.

Zeckt

Nov 10, 2010
I live by a pretty forested area in southern ontario so probably alot of plant pokemon like Chicorita, Skuntanks and bellsprouts and Spearows. Of course Ratatta and Pikachu would be everywhere.

I would definitely have a Skuntank in my team, I just find that pokemon completely awesome. Imagine a Skuntank in real life. He would just walk around wherever he wants like a boss.

I would have to say England would be pretty bad for pokemon trainers ... Everyone would have a Lopunny at least.

RickyRich

Nov 8, 2011
I live in the middle of Virginia. There isn't anything around but woodlands and a big swamp. I'd probably have Oddish or Gloom, Parasect, Butterfree, Stantler, Pidgey or Pidgeotto, Surskit, and Yanma.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
I'm in Georgia, and I actually live in the middle of the forest. One of the most common animals I encounter though are Lizards that show up on my porch. So I guess a Scraggy would be pretty cool (I know those are more desert lizards, but there's also quite a bit of sand and even cacti around my house)

Ursus Buckler

Apr 15, 2011
I live in south-east England, so...

Meowth, Pidgey, Spearow, Vulpix, Pachirisu, Zubat, Houndour, Growlithe, Rattata, um, Lopunny, Murkrow, and I suppose in Maidstone there'd be Grimer, Magnemite and Voltorb and all that jazz. I heard there was a snake around where I live too, so Ekans as well I guess. And of course the standard Bug-types and Grass outside of winter.

Dunkerloop

Aug 8, 2011
Don't live in a very tropical enviroment, so I'd have to say Water, Grass, Flying, Electric, Rock and ground types.

zerobudgetgamer

Apr 5, 2011
I live in Concord, California, and we don't really have any interesting wildlife around here, so I guess we'd have roughly the "Second Town" style of Pokemon, starter flying types, the "token" normals, with the exception of Bidoof since there are no real rivers anywhere nearby, a few bug types thrown in here and there. Nothing too special.

him over there

Dec 17, 2011
Canadian here, born and raised.

So probably:
Bibarel
Beartic
Mightyena (We've had a coyote problem recently)
Sawsbuck
Braviary
Bouffalant

Of course that's just a generalization of the country as a whole, Where I live would probably be:

Bidoof
Bidoof
Bidoof
Bidoof
Bidoof
and Linoone.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
I live in a small village, with a few fields and a river, so I can still get a Feebas.

Milotic here I come.

Other Pokemon would include Pidgey, Rattata, Spearow all of the common ones, but as long as I get my Feebas in the river, which will evolve in to a Milotic then I'm happy.

Now does anyone know how to cook poffins? you know what screw it, somebody hand me a prism scale.

LordKnightLani

Jun 21, 2008
I live in a small town on the English south coast. More specifically, I'm right near a river with some meadows 'n woodland 'n stuff around it, and a handful of wild or semi-wild horses. So, I'm thinking Pidgies aplenty, couple'a Ponytas, a Spearow or two. From the little fishing I've done, the river seems to be filled with nothing but slimy eels, but I'll wager there's a Magikarp or two in there too, possibly a Lotad or Poliwag. Also, this seems to be the perfect environment for the ever-elusive Pikachu. So who knows, maybe I'll get a lucky catch.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
LiL said:
charmander

-Mod Edit: Don't put /thread on your own posts. You should know better than that.
Off topic, but really, it's come to this now?

Well, I live in Scotland, where it can often be quite cold, especially this time of year, so I'd go for a fire type (for warmth). Most likely an Arcanine, as I'd be able to take it walks too.

Also, a Steelix for any time I'm out late in the town. I imagine a giant metal snake would be an effective deterrent to muggings, physical assault and the like...

TheSteeleStrap

May 7, 2008
Lev The Red said:
i live in ohio so...

or some other lame, rodent pokemon.
That sounds about right for Ohio. I live by Lake Erie, so throw some fish in there too, but they would have to be diseased. Call me when they come up with a fish made out of garbage.

phantasmalWordsmith

Oct 5, 2010
...Knowing me, probably cat themed ones. Meowth, Glameow, Skitty, Gatin. Maybe a Rattatta and a weedle.

*sigh*...if I lived near the water I could at least get a magikarp

Averant

Jul 6, 2010
Well, I'm in Kansas, so if I were, say, out in western KS, I'd have a shit ton of Rattatas, Furrets, and all the other rodent type normal pokemon. Probably some bug types, and a collection of bird types as well, but nothing powerful.

Seriously, just bring in, say, Jolteon with doublekick or some other fighting move, and I'm screwed.