Bathroom walls, truly they are a source of awesomeness.

savandicus

Jun 5, 2008
My favourate bathroom scrawl has been at my university, written on the toilet roll dispenser

"UCL Geography degrees, please take one -->"

Which i found brilliant.

khiliani

May 27, 2010
artanis_neravar said:
"Here I sit all broken hearted, tried to shit but only farted"
we had this in a toilet at uni,

underneath someone had written "here i sit so elated, came to shit and masturbated"

another one: arrow pointed at the flush button with the words "direct to wholefoods[a restaraunt on campus]"

Hive Mind

Apr 30, 2011
smearyllama said:
On the wall above a urinal at some facility related to rockets:

"Look Up"
(On ceiling)
"You are now in launch position"
We find this to be made of win.

Ambi

Oct 9, 2009
Girls are mostly boring. Someone put a sticker of some Bieber-esque famous guy on the hand dryer so I gave him thick-rimmed glasses, an afro, and a some kind of facial hair. He looked cuter. Someone took the sticker off and I was disappointed.

"bewar of the ghost" "poooos and weeees!" Slanderous comment about another girl. Something about hating God and being bisexual.

There were probably more interesting things but I forgot.

I was too much of a "goody-two-shoes" to permanently graffiti things that weren't mine, unless they were stones, but stones don't really belong to anyone. I find it intriguing now.

Luke5515

Aug 25, 2008
School bathroom poem.
"Here I sit,
so lonely hearted,
I came to shit,
but only farted"

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Someone drew a giant fox on the back of one of the stall doors in Uni and then a few weeks later someone drew a speech bubble saying, 'You should really shave that.'

That or the ol' "Arts degree, please take one" on the toilet-roll dispenser.

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
4 a good time call ect ect...

I've always been disappointed by what I see in bathrooms and on train bridges. I look for words of wisdom but have never found them. Real let down imo. They're not even funny.

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
I've seen "KASHWAK=NO-FO" everywhere. Like above mirrors, on doors, on ceilings, etc.
I've also seen "All work and no play make [X] a dull boy" in neat rows down a toilet wall then jagged versions diagonally across the other wall.
I guess a lot of people near me read their Stephen King.

tigermilk

Sep 4, 2010
My personal favourite was written by me... Slightly arogant but what I wrote still makes me smile.

In a university cubicle/stall there was some green residue coming out of a pipe that was built up on the wall. Someone had written "I wish my girlfriend was this dirty". I was inspired, I finished pissing, washed my hands went and bought a marker. Got back to the cubicle, waited awkwardly as someone was in there and then wrote "she is with me".

Ok its not one of the highpoints of Western literature but it still makes me smile to this day.

EDIT: It would probably be funnier anecdote if I honed it down a bit.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Soylent Bacon said:
Forget the walls, I was entertained to look up to the ceiling one day to notice that all the hateful insults, penis drawings, and arbitrary swearing were restricted to the wall while all the marijuana praise and peaceful, happy scribblings were drawn on the ceiling.
Those always make me laugh, just the effort some people go through. I've seen writings on bathroom ceilings that they would have needed a 4 meter ladder to reach.

The funniest one I've seen was at walmart where they had one of those "do-not-steal" signs in the washroom and someone wrote under it "that's why we installed cameras in all the toilets... gotta prevent theft by looking through all your shit"

WaywardHaymaker

Aug 21, 2009
I once saw someone had drawn an elaborate gang symbol under which was written, Imperial Gangster.

I replied, "Stop right there, criminal scum! Your spree is at an end!"

Thedutchjelle

Mar 31, 2009
We have our exams in a different building (one with some big halls, specifically for that purpose). In a bathroom stall there I saw on the walls the lyrics of the Fresh Prince of Bell-AIr. In different handwriting there was a "+1" with an arrow pointing to the song.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
at my college I've been writing an on going Left 4 Dead esque zombie stories on the wall.

"Dear Barbra, I don't know if you'll get a chance to read this. The school is over run with Zombies. I've held out for as long as I could but I'm going to have to make a run for the safe house at the library. If you happen to see Kelly, tell her I love her.
Sincery, Jacob!"

dudehead

Jul 21, 2008
"JIM MORISON SUKT MY COK"

Kudos to whoever gets the reference. (I doubt it'll be anyone.)

Anywho, OT it was "The true beauty in life is giving yourself to it completely only then will it show itself for what it truly is" or something along those lines...

badgersprite

[--SYSTEM ERROR--]
Sep 22, 2009
The best I've ever seen was above a roll of toilet paper in a uni bathroom. There was an arrow pointing down that said, "Arts Degrees. Please take one."

savandicus said:
My favourate bathroom scrawl has been at my university, written on the toilet roll dispenser

"UCL Geography degrees, please take one -->"

Which i found brilliant.
Haha! I have to say, I love it when the same humour or joke is shared around the world.