Battlefield 3 Is "Grounded In Authenticity"

Croaker42

Feb 5, 2009
Trailer... looked good.
Did not and will not read what the EA idiot said because the last sever things made my head hurt.
Still can't get this on PC and that makes me sad. (I know they will have it for PC but it will come with its own virus named Origin)
IDK PS3? That could still be fun... I guess.

If EA keeps behaving like this, I would not be surprised if DICE pulled a IW. (At least reformed somewhere else.)

Iron Lightning

Lightweight Extreme
Oct 19, 2009
Wow, check out all the slow pacing and realism in that trailer.

Seriously, all I saw was shooting guys and shit blowing up. It's not like you can't illustrate a slow-paced game in a trailer, just make most of it about character development and a bit of plot. Maybe shoot one guy at the end.

No, my friends, this is just another Modern Warfare clone.

Furthermore, I would assure you that whatever Goldfarb may say about asking the player "What would you really do for your country America?" there will be only one answer. That being the merciless slaughter of the enemy. If this game would allow you to go AWOL and leave this whole war business then I might respect it. We all know that will not be the case.

Goldfarb does know that Saving Private Ryan was about a group of soldiers pointlessly dying for a politician's political posturing and not a military masturbatory movie, right?

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
Did I see that correctly? Because it looks like that guy who got stealth-killed at around 00:30 in the vid let out a pretty loud scream for someone who had his mouth covered.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
The 60'd batman is WAAAAAY better then the Dark Knight. I dont know what hes smoking, but Adam West in a Batman costume would kick the crap out of the Dark Knight any day.

Honestly, i think im just gunna skip multiplayer games for a while. Battle Field is looking TOO gritty, and all the dust in the air ruins the game for me.

And their adding a semiautomatic noobtoob to MW3.

As much fun as both of these games are looking...... I think i'll just kick back, play some Dead Island and wait for Skyrim to come out.

Danarok

Oct 19, 2008
If EA put this game on Steam (and the price is not extortionate) I'll get it. Otherwise I'll just let this one pass me by. Which is a shame, from the videos I've seen it looks pretty shiny.