Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3?

AJax_21

May 6, 2011
I'll get BF3 day one. If Bad Company 2 is any indication, BF3 is going to be freakin' awesome.

MW3. Eh. I'll probably borrow it from one my friends, play it on weekend and forget about it.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
If DICE can deliver a decent campaign and a better MP experience than BC2 then I will be thankful that I got BF3. It's preordered anyways so now all I have to do is wait.

*Goes off to brush up on BC2 pwning*

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
MrJKapowey said:
JediMB said:
Probably neither, but if I do get one... Battlefield 3 has dinosaurs, and I really enjoyed the original 1942 game.
What? By this do you mean the BF2 guns and maps (+Wake Island) or do you mean dinos?
It's really just a joke:

[http://bulk2.destructoid.com/ul/203466-/chan-noscale.jpg]

Mar 30, 2010
I'll be getting both because I like shooters and they both look like fun. I also don't want to exclude some of my friends, some of which are getting B3 and some MW3.

ShindoL Shill

Truely we are the Our Avatars XI
Jul 11, 2011
Reaper195 said:
Both. And Skyrim. And RAGE. And Dues Ex. And Dead Island. God, having a job is awesome!
eee-yup. i'll probably pick up those same games, but not MW3 or Deus Ex. they both look amazing but i just dont like/know about the series enough to justify buying it new.

Scizophrenic Llama

Is in space!
Dec 5, 2007
Battlefield 3, it has dinosaurs.

But seriously, I'll be getting both. BF3 on the PC(64 player combat? Yes please.) and MW3 on the 360, as that's what a majority of my friends will be playing on.

Black Arrow Officer

Jun 20, 2011
Battlefield 3 on PS3. Not because of Origin, but because a controller in my hand sitting on my couch feels much better than being hunched over a keyboard.

Scizophrenic Llama

Is in space!
Dec 5, 2007
Gorilla Gunk said:
Scizophrenic Llama said:
BF3 on the PC(64 player combat? Yes please.)
Another reason why I lost interest in BF3.
I know, a game that actually encourages large team-based objectives and combat across a large map is such a terrible thing, isn't it?

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
So far I've always had fun with Call of Duty games, and especially the Modern Warfare ones, so I'll go with Modern Warfare 3. I'll probably get both eventually though.

Gorilla Gunk

May 21, 2011
Scizophrenic Llama said:
Gorilla Gunk said:
Scizophrenic Llama said:
BF3 on the PC(64 player combat? Yes please.)
Another reason why I lost interest in BF3.
I know, a game that actually encourages large team-based objectives and combat across a large map is such a terrible thing, isn't it?
No, it's that the console version only gets 24 players.

DeadProxy

Sep 15, 2010
Likely both, B3 day one if i can, MW3 maybe a month after. Depending on how people end up playing the game

Deamonian

Feb 15, 2011
None. I barely play FPS games anymore, but if I have to choose, Battlefield. Because I suck at CoD. It's also because I find the multiplayer (the only reason these games really sell) is usually more dynamic and grand in Battlefield.

Rodin

Mar 26, 2011
MW3, BF3 also but only if I can afford both. I personally think MW3's Survival mode will add a whole new dimension to the game. (shame it only seems to be 2 player)

Sulgoth

Aug 16, 2010
Three's three's oh three's I see, its not hard to choose for me. I usually just jump on board with my friends, truly the only point in any game is to ROFL stomp your friends when they think they're doing good.

Helscreama

Nov 29, 2009
I'm going to end up getting both (Employment woo hoo)

However I'm not really happy about BF3 not being on Steam, I'm not a fan boy ("yes you are") I just really don't want to have to DL Origin, just to play BF3.

I'll play MW3 for the singleplayer campaign and multiplyer Operations but I'll steer clear of the PvP side of it as I dislike both the players and the PvP itself.