Bay: Transformers 3 Getting Rid of "Dorky Comedy"

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
RamirezDoEverything said:
As much as I hate to say, this may be a bad move for the transformer's franchise. We (the majority of the escapist) want to see a better story, no more fox, and serious movie. BUT, their target audience is basically anyone under the age of 20 who like gun fights and exsplosions and hot chicks, that is what they want to see, not what we want.
Well, I'm over age 20 and I like those things, too. Moderation is the key here: Yeah, give me a few humans if you must, and yeah, boobs are always nice (particularly if they have acting skills), but all this stuff needs to be the B- or C-story. Also, action and baysplosions are great in a movie like this, but I'd like to see all that without the insane shaky-cam and confusing angles.

Anyway, if the movie turns out to be a box office disaster (which is about as likely as Matt Parker and Trey Stone starring as the lead roles in an Uwe Boll-directed modern remake of 'Gone with the Wind') there's a good chance we'll get a proper re-boot of the franchise, seeing how that seems to be all the rage these days.

kogane

Apr 11, 2009
There might actually still be hope for the movie, then. After the painful disaster that was most of Transformers 2, I had almost lost hope.

akmarksman

Mar 28, 2008
MICHAEL BAY keeps making exploding movies because no one knows how to spell his name wright the first time..

;)

I can't stand Megan Fox because as an actress she has no talent,as a person she is reprehensible.

and +1 internets to SirBryghtside.

I've been a straight man since I was born.