Bayonetta: Getting Creative With Murder

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
You know I was there for Sega during the Megadrive, MegaCD, Saturn and Dreamcast era and this is how they repay us? With crummy, samey clones such as 'Bayonetta' that reliese on senseless violence and sexed up female leads to sell their games.

Sega... please die along with Sonic the Hedgehog.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
CantFaketheFunk said:
(Also, is anyone else of the sudden opinion that every game trailer should now be narrated by women with sexy British accents? Just throwin' that out there, I mean...)
Yes, an EMPHATIC YES!!! XD

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Terramax said:
You know I was there for Sega during the Megadrive, MegaCD, Saturn and Dreamcast era and this is how they repay us? With crummy, samey clones such as 'Bayonetta' that reliese on senseless violence and sexed up female leads to sell their games.

Sega... please die along with Sonic the Hedgehog.
And yet, the people who've actually played the game say it's anything BUT a "crummy, samey clone."

So...

KaiRai

Jun 2, 2008
I had no idea about this game. I will certainly buy it for the murder now! :D

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Well, it looks stylish, but it doesn't really 'wow' me. It looks like any other generic combat game with just some special moves. Admittly fun looking special moves, but generic elsewise.
CantFaketheFunk said:
Amnestic said:
(Also, is anyone else of the sudden opinion that every game trailer should now be narrated by women with sexy British accents? Just throwin' that out there, I mean...)
There's at least a half-dozen different accents which come from Britain :p
Then whichever one is in the video, duh!
Oh, you don't want them, their jerks! ;) (really though, not sure which part its from, probably 'Generic Londoner').