BBC Only Showing Half as Much Doctor Who Next Year

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Oh dear. Every time they do something big and special it's always shitter. Like Tennant going, which was especially shit. Are we going to get a whole year of high-grade shit? Dr Who is always better when they do episodes that are largely unconnected to the overarching plotlines, I don't think I can take a whole year of them making it really, really, really forced epic.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
The Olympics, what else?
Anyways, I've been addicted to the show a bit more than the healthy average, and this lull in the Doctor may quell it a bit.

Berithil

Maintenence Man of the Universe
Mar 19, 2009
Sonic Doctor said:
Baradiel said:
As long as theres ANY Doctor Who, I'm happy.

Although this thing with River Song is a disappointment (won't elaborate. Not sure what the situation is in the US. Not sure how much they've seen yet.)
Doctor Who as far as I remember, airs the same night, or possibly the night after on BBC America. So all Americans like me that have it, can watch it then.

Though my dad is the one that has the channel and I don't live with him, so I have to watch it online. It is usually up on Megavideo.com within a few hours to a day of it airing.

The_root_of_all_evil said:
Detective Prince said:
Ugh. Will people stop messing around with the Dr Who schedule? XD
It's the Beeb. They can't not screw schedules up. And you know which five rings will be replacing all the Who next year....

[sub]it's gonna be a bit shit[/sub]
I wish there was a petition somewhere, I don't know there probably is, that will be a plee to have David Tennant light the ceremonial Olympic fire dressed as the 10th Doctor from the episode Fear Her.

I highly doubt it will happen, but a fan can dream, a fan can dream.
There actually is a pention, believe it or not.

http://www.petitiononline.com/Drwh2012/petition.html