Beam Up and Take the Star Trek Quiz!

tehroc

Jul 6, 2009
I scored 9/10. I missed the Enterprise question but I never cared to watch Enterprise in the first place.

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
Wow, probably the easiest quiz anyone could throw at me. Of course, perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I watch a Star Trek episode every night before bed.

Oh, and DS9 only orbited that planet for only part of the first episode, the rest of the time it was stationed at the mouth of the wormhole.

Uncompetative

Jul 2, 2008
Kuliani said:
Wow, probably the easiest quiz anyone could throw at me. Of course, perhaps it has something to do with the fact that I watch a Star Trek episode every night before bed.

Oh, and DS9 only orbited that planet for only part of the first episode, the rest of the time it was stationed at the mouth of the wormhole.
How did you manage that time? It defies Fitt's Law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fitt%27s_Law

Blackmagic1515

Jul 6, 2009
3/10. Then again, the only Star Trek I actually liked was the latest one. Drove me insane growing up with three fanboys in the family.

KazNecro

Jun 1, 2009
8 out of ten my first time around. I hardly ever watched Enterprise, so it was no surprise that I'd get questions based on that series wrong. All-in-all a decent score for me.

Uncompetative

Jul 2, 2008
Well I got 9/10 on the first try because I had to guess the ASTRONOMY question. Make a quiz that is about Star Trek and I would get all ten on the first attempt. I still don't see how the guy at the top of the leaderboard got such a low time. Not that I'm being competitive about it, after all it is just a bit of fun.

Kuliani

BEACUASE
Dec 14, 2004
Uncompetative said:
Kuliani said:

I can speed read, plus the Escapist pages are pretty fast here so that lowers the amount of web-lag time. Add in a topic I know too much about and it would be embarrassing to have something slower.

Uncompetative

Jul 2, 2008
Kuliani said:
Uncompetative said:
Kuliani said:

I can speed read, plus the Escapist pages are pretty fast here so that lowers the amount of web-lag time. Add in a topic I know too much about and it would be embarrassing to have something slower.
Ah, web-lag... and presumably you also knew you were going to be timed.

Delmar Wynn

Nov 12, 2002
Kuliani said:
And he really is the ultimate office guru on the subject of Star Trek!

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
I managed a 7/10 on the first go. Then there were some bad guesses and I ended up getting the 10 around attempt number 5

SharPhoe

The Nice-talgia Kerrick
Feb 28, 2009
3/10

Owww, my nerd cred... then again, I've only seen the movie and one episode of the original series (the one with the man under the pizza blanket - you know the one).

Librarian Mike

May 16, 2008
7/10 first time. I ended up with the 19th best time in the end. Whee!

Edit: But now I'm 81st. *goes into the corner and weeps*

Domus

Aug 31, 2009
Trying to forget about Voyager and thinking of asteroids as mere expansion spots doesn't serve me as well as I thought it did. Ah well...

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
Meh 60%, most likely all the ones pertaining to the original and Next Generation series. I didn't like DS9 or Voyager too much, and I have never seen the newest series... Generations??