Best birthday gift ever....

arc101

May 24, 2009
Well its my birthday today, and well my parents are out and i have nothing better to do so i thought i would make a nice little thread about nice things. It's the kind of guy i am.
Anyway, back on topic, our family do not see birthdays as anything huge, like others because well, christmas is more fun. So anyway, this birthday (oh yeah, i'm 16 today... should be fun) i have received 'American werewolf in London', one of my favorite films, on DVD. And my best present ever was my roland electric drum kit, and i was wandering what your best birthday present was...

MrTub

Mar 12, 2009
arc101 said:
Well its my birthday today, and well my parents are out and i have nothing better to do so i thought i would make a nice little thread about nice things. It's the kind of guy i am.
Anyway, back on topic, our family do not see birthdays as anything huge, like others because well, christmas is more fun. So anyway, this birthday (oh yeah, i'm 16 today... should be fun) i have received 'American werewolf in London', one of my favorite films, on DVD. And my best present ever was my roland electric drum kit, and i was wandering what your best birthday present was...
congratulations. My best birthday gift was probly $5000

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
arc101 said:
Well its my birthday today
-snip-
Happy Birthday.

as for the question... well, my birthday is soon. do you know what I asked for? :D
A Fresh loaf of Bread (Something about freshly made bread) and a nice bottle of White Wine.
That's all I want. :D hehehe.
Oh, I wouldn't mind cybernetic limbs and eyes and such, but that can wait.

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Sex, a chinese takeout and followed by an allnighter of UT3 + booze. Its the simple things in life that are the best.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
hmmm, thats a hard one. i rarely get anything too awesome.

probably my chuck norris t-shirt.

Froobyx

Mar 22, 2009
Distorted Stu said:
Sex, a chinese takeout and followed by an allnighter of UT3 + booze. Its the simple things in life that are the best.
That sounds like my boyfriends birthday just gone. Sex, Gears of War and a litre and a half of vodka for him.

Froobyx

Mar 22, 2009
Mine would be my 360 I got for my 16th.
Unless you count a birthday pressie to yourself, then my new pretty laptop :)

Distorted Stu said:
That sounds like my boyfriends birthday just gone. Sex, Gears of War and a litre and a half of vodka for him.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
The watch I got for my 16th birthday, even though I had to pay 30 euro's myself, since it costed 80 euro's. My parents are cheapskates. This year I'll give myself an awesome present though, the Battlestar Galactica DVD set, including a Cylon figurine! Can't wait!

Samurai Goomba

Oct 7, 2008
My favorite birthday gift was probably a copy of Chrono Trigger for the SNES back in the day. I still have it and it works perfectly.

Nothing better than getting a copy of your favorite game in the world.

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
The best gift is a gift that means something, like this [http://thedrawncutlass.blogspot.com/2008/09/man-gives-father-best-birthday-present.html] for example.