Best game of the decade. (NOMINATIONS)

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
Fallout New Vegas BIGGEST FPS-RPG bigger then TES IV scratch that TES IV something keeps pulling me back to it with TF2 taking a second place

slipknot4

Feb 19, 2009
Cuy said:
My vote goes to STALKER: Call of Pripyat at least. The game that did what Fallout 3 failed to do.
Please, everything is based on opinion but saying that it's the "worst fucking game ever" is an exaggeration.

scorch 13

Mar 24, 2009
For me its its either fallout 3,halo 2,Elders scroll 4:eek:blivion,or rachet and clank up your arsenal.From those i really cant decide.Actually even though i love fallout and rachet,i think for me its between Oblivion and halo 2.(reads he can only choose one nomination)Shit alright halo series because they combined good single player,great multiplayer,and fun co-op.

Motakikurushi

Jul 22, 2009
For me it has to be BioShock. It changed everything - the way I played video games, why I played video games, and what I admire about video games.

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
If I had to choose one : Lost Odyssey

Rest of the list [don't count towards vote]:

Guild Wars
Bayonetta
Prince of Persia : Sands of Time
The Witcher
Neverwinter Nights 2
Call of Duty 4
Gears of War
TES : Oblivion

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
resident evil 4 gota be the best game of the decade i mean mass effect is a great game but its incomplete were as RE4 reinvented the whole series it came from.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
I'll go with Red Dead Redemption. Loved every minute of it and I've never seen a whole world (including ecosystem) brought to life with such love and detail.

Plus the gameplay and story were both tits. :D

Captain Epic

Jul 8, 2010
Bioshock was brilliant with its story and setting. The gameplay was really fun if you got into it. On the other hand Uncharted 2 was an absolute thrill to play from start to finish and the multiplayer was fantastic. I really can't choose. Can I nominate both?

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat 🐐
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
🇬🇧
I have two "half-votes":

1. Fallout 3/ Fallout: New Vegas

2. Bioshock