Best Games You've Found In The Bargain Bin

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
If it counts, I got FF9 from the PSN store for $10. Fantastic game that was.

If it doesn't count, then a physical copy Mass Effect 1 for $15. Although I had the game before and decided to buy it again after playing through ME2 a couple of times.

WaReloaded

Jan 20, 2011
I purchased Dead Rising 2 brand new for about $13 (AUD). Oh, and I got Saints Row 2 quite some time ago for about $8.

Haywoot

Jul 6, 2010
3 PC games for 19,80 euros:
Just Cause 2 (for the fun factor)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat (sequel to the original that I played)
Medal of Honor (a bit meh, but OK at times)

Just Cause 2 is a game that I return to once or twice every week and have a fun time blowing up stuff, doing insane stunts etc.. It gets repetitive and a bit dull if you play it constantly, but as I play it only on occasion, I see it as a nice trip away from the more story, character and atmosphere focused games that I usually play. So the price of 6,60 euros for that one game was a really good deal in my opinion.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Evil Genius, 10 bucks.

HOLY CRAP

Work, my minions, work.

The game itself is deeply flawed, HOWEVER, it is the best management simulation I've ever played. It is genius. Evil genius. I have enormous fun just running up a buttload of cashmoney, either with an exploit or an outright cheat, and designing amazing bases and complex trap systems.

unicron44

Oct 12, 2010
Saints Row 2, brand new sealed at The Exchange, a small CD, DVD and Video Game store that specializes in trade ins, for $9.99.

Bioshock, GTA IV, Brutal Legend and Tony Hawk Underground and American Wasteland all for a total of $20.

JackWestJr

Apr 9, 2011
Incredibly recent actually. Last week I found Mass Effect 2 (new) for $26 AUS at EB Games. Dunno why it was so cheap yet...

Arbi Trax

Jul 13, 2011
Years and years ago I got Fallout 1 and 2, and Planescape Torment all for about £10. It was an introductory offer from one of those old "Game club" type subscription-sellers where you buy one game per month from them, and get a discount.

The punchline? I was under 18 at the time, so my mum wrote them a stern letter telling them to back off, and I got to keep my introductory games. Tee Hee!

BangSmashBoom

Jul 28, 2011
Ico for $5 and I still have my PS2 just so I can play the game, and I might give Ico to a friend as soon as I get the Ico + Shadow of the colussos HD pack in september, my review for Ico is right Here!

http://www.gametrailers.com/users/BangSmashBoom/gamepad/

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Legend of Zelda Collector Edition (the one with four games in it) for £20 since it was preowned. What make this more awesome was the fact this game is somewhat rare.

Griffolion

Elite Member
Aug 18, 2009
Well if Steam's stupidly amazing sales can be classed as 'bargain bin' then I'd say Batman: AA for like £4. Brilliant game.