Best gaming one-shot moment

Bvenged

Sep 4, 2009
Bonus Post!

Another time was where I flew the helicopter through the tunnels of Damavand. I ended up going over a live enemy tank, past Trigger-happy RPG engineers, capturing the command post, dodging some more RPGs; to bounce off the roof, pivoted against it, get the tail caught on a demountable building, panic and spray the mini-cannons as I dipped away and turned getting a double kill like a bloody scripted action movie - and then finally flying straight out the other side with only an inkling of damage.

There were no casualties within my helicopter and one of the side-sitters even got a kill themselves.

TheDudeEM

Mar 1, 2011
TizzytheTormentor said:
Fallout New Vegas, V.A.T.S headshot only 4% (around that margin) against Lanius with the anti-material rifle, so much win on that day.
Smeggs said:
Anyway, let's see...

Playing F:NV, going up a mountain, see a large gap through the middle, exact words, "Now watch, there's like a Deathclaw or something up here."
DEATHCLAW.
"I Was Joking!" Whipped out AMRifle, Deathcklaw leaps at me, panicked, shot a point-blank round without the scope up.
Deatchlaw's head explodes and his body does a perfect backflip.
"Yeah, *****, don't mess with Jeremiah the courier."

Also, OHKO Lance's strongest Dragonite with a critical hit Explosion. Hell yes.
Oh yeah, forgot about F:NV. I remember getting my character leveled up completely (pre-DLC) getting all the shotgun perks, vat perks, and the Dinner Bell shotgun, going into a hotel filled with bandits, and go into vat mode and one-shotting everyone in the head. I loved it watching these guys turn the corner and BOOM! head shot with brain matter everywhere.

Akio91

Dec 21, 2011
Not so much a one-shot since it was Pokemon, but I've F.E.A.R-ed an entire team more than once. =3

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
In UMVC3 I once OHKO'd Phoenix from full health with just Phoenix Wright's Ace Attorney level 3 hyper. The obvious Dark Phoenix level 3 X Factor "dodge this!" lockdown projectile spam didn't go as planned for him...

"Dodge th- The one who actually commited the crime... *desk slam* IS YOU!"

Epic lols were had.

Dec 14, 2009
It's always good to connect an X-factored Dark Angel on a low HP character like Strider or Akuma when they have a full bar.

Might

Controls

Everything

KrossBillNye

Jan 25, 2010
Left 4 Dead 2. Hard Rain.

The Boat.

It kills me every time. I never get the achievement for finishing it...

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
In Battlefield play4free (it's basically Battlefield 2's multiplayer online)

I was a medic, out in the open getting straffed by a helicopter, I managed to survive the first flyover, then he turned and came at me again, so I just unloaded my LMG into the front of the bugger, while screaming at him in real life, I miracuously managed to hit the player through the glass enough to kill him, and the helicopter fell at my feet and exploded.

At the time I didn't even know you could hit people inside vehicles. It was outstanding.

Naeras

Mar 1, 2011
Company of Heroes.

I killed a full health squad of rangers(six men).
With the first shot from a Tiger I had just called in.

I lost the game 30 seconds later, but fucking hell. I killed six fucking rangers in one shot. That's AVRE/StuH/Artillery/Goliath-shit. A normal hit is 1-2 guys dead.

Jaeke

Feb 25, 2010
Fallout 3.
I got the Victory Rifle and wanted to do some mutie-target practice in D.C.
I was snooping around in the trenches when i suddenly heard a yelp from Fawkes, I turned around to him promptly on the other side of the trench doing battle with his hammer, bashing his savage kinsman's skull to a pulp, I turned around to where I was facing before since it was obvious Fawkes was more than capable... only to find a seething mutie locking his arm high above his head, ready to grind me into a bone-marrow jelly, screaming "PUNY HUMAN!" in a raucous voice, and by reaction I shot off one bullet...
That .50 calibur miracle exploded from my rifle through smoke and gunpowder and planted itself right in the center that bastards skull, his eyeballs collapsed into themselves and came gushing out the back of his head, along with the rest of his skull, and just because its Fallout 3, his legs burtsed from under his hulking green torso which was covered in mesh and skull fragments, and launched 20 feet from where he was standing. I breathed a heavy sigh of relief, looted my kill, and hauled ass back to the citadel for some much overdue rest.

I f**king love that game so much...