best in-game item EVER.

ceeqanguel

Aug 24, 2008
oh...OHHHH! i got one: The Alchemy Pot in dragon quest 8, journey of the cursed king.

you can use cow dung to make minotaur helmets HAHAHAHAHA

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
The Crunchy Chick from Fable

It's the bones that make them crunchy!

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
The
Frying Pan
from Fable (unsocketed). 6 riddles lead you halfway round Albion until you finally end up at
Orchard Farm
and
dig up near the barn, to find... a frying pan. What an anticlimax XD

josh797

Nov 20, 2007
first thing that popped into my head was the top from zelda twilight princess. that was a genuinely creative and original weapon, also it was amazingly fun to ride around in general. and to top it all it took a lot of skill and the puzzles that used it were genuinely fun.

Boober the Pig

Sep 8, 2008
The thing your aunt gave you that you don't know what it is from Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. It was something that you could use to store items and no matter where you dropped it, it would always reappear in your inventory.

Bob_F_It

It stands for several things
May 7, 2008
MDK: World's smallest nuclear explosion

It's a pocket sized nuke. Downside: you're meant to use it just to unlock doors, and not nuke the doors off, just unlock them...

Reminds me of an item from from a table RPG: Thermo-nuclear hand grenade

Earthbound

Aug 13, 2008
The Dagger of Time. Not only was it an awesome artifact that unleashed an army of evil demony guys who repetidly try to kill you, but it lets you go back in time when they suceed in doing so. It's a catch-22 for the evil demony guys, but at least they've got pleanty of out-of-place life-threatening death-traps (as well as hyphens) on their side.

fedpayne

Sep 4, 2008
Not the Chicken on a Pulley, but

MURRAY! THE DEMONIC TALKING SKULL.

"All right, ROLL through the Gates of Hell carrying your head on a pike"
"I'm not bald! I just have a really high widow's peak"