Best pick-up line.

Housebroken Lunatic

Sep 12, 2009
WingedIncubus said:
Self-improvement requires a lot of work, and without buying the whole gimmick reading the Game does help awakening to the fact that we ought to improve ourselves and get out of our comfort zone.
Im not too fond of that kind of "self-improvement" either. In the holy words of Tyler Durden (the REAL one, not that panzy ass moron worshipped in the supposed "seduction" community):

-"Self-improvement is just masturbation. Now self-destruction on the other hand..." >:)

WingedIncubus said:
But I'm not as hard on the so-called "seduction community" as you are, because it fulfills a need.
I disagree. 98 percent of the stuff that this "community" supposedly teach people are things that were within them all along and that they could have discovered on their own if they had just spent some time on an introverted journey which is vital to ones maturing process.

The phenomenone fills as much of a "need" as sham industries creating cheap ringtones for mobile phones does. The world isn't likely to collapse if they didn't exist...

WingedIncubus

Nov 5, 2010
Housebroken Lunatic said:
Im not too fond of that kind of "self-improvement" either. In the holy words of Tyler Durden (the REAL one, not that panzy ass moron worshipped in the supposed "seduction" community):

-"Self-improvement is just masturbation. Now self-destruction on the other hand..." >:)
Yeah, The panzy ass Tyler Durden in that community is one sick, fucked-up robot and a pathetic excuse for a human being. >:)

I prefer that quote from "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" myself:

-"There are two types of men in this world, those with guns and those who dig. You dig."

tseroff

Jun 8, 2009
My favorite :) just a quick warning, ONLY FOR GIRLS YOU KNOW!!! AND ONLY IN A JOKING MANNER!!!
well now that that's out of the way...
That shirt is very becoming on you. (gesture with head approvingly)
Then again, if I were on you, I'd becoming too. (apologetically grit your teeth)
It's all in the delivery. Oh, make sure they know that "becoming" is a compliment, otherwise they won't get it.
Oh, interesting tangent, the girl I'm dating right now, I started with this one. AS A JOKE. lol and followed it up with a not-very-clever-but-undoubtedly-works "I'm sorry, what's your number again?" Granted, the relationship was due to our compatibility, but these made a nice intro.

kakaomasse

Jan 27, 2010
Icarion (aka Stockholm) said:
Best one I've used? "What has two thumbs and wants the next dance with you? This guy!" Yep, I said it.
if i was a guy, you would be my hero:D
so...what did she say?:D

Sep 9, 2010
kakaomasse said:
Best one I've used? "What has two thumbs and wants the next dance with you? This guy!" Yep, I said it.
I got a strong, resoundong, "no sorry, this other guy said he has feelings for me, so I'm not gonna dance with you." And then she pity danced with one of the class losers. And then she wnet out with the first guy, they had a pretty bad realtionship, and now he's a super clingy boyfriend, which creeps his current girlfriend out. Me and the girl still say hi in the hallways.

EDIT:On the bright side, I'm in a pretty good relationship with another girl now.

kakaomasse

Jan 27, 2010
kakaomasse said:
I got a strong, resoundong, "no sorry, this other guy said he has feelings for me, so I'm not gonna dance with you." And then she pity danced with one of the class losers. And then she wnet out with the first guy, they had a pretty bad realtionship, and now he's a super clingy boyfriend, which creeps his current girlfriend out. Me and the girl still say hi in the hallways.

EDIT:On the bright side, I'm in a pretty good relationship with another girl now.
cheering for you then:))

Sep 9, 2010
kakaomasse said:
kakaomasse said:

Thanks. OUt of curiosity, if someone used that line on you, would you say yes?

kakaomasse

Jan 27, 2010
kakaomasse said:
kakaomasse said:

Honestly, definitely:D I found this line hilarious. would want to see whats coming next:D
btw whats the time over there now? just curious because here its just about to dawn. Jesus Effin Christ.

Sep 9, 2010
kakaomasse said:
kakaomasse said:
kakaomasse said:

Honestly, definitely:D I found this line hilarious. would want to see whats coming next:D
btw whats the time over there now? just curious because here its just about to dawn. Jesus Effin Christ.
Its around 11:15 on the Glorious east coast of America. :) Sunrise on the coast is beautiful. Especially if you're on a beach.

kakaomasse

Jan 27, 2010
kakaomasse said:
kakaomasse said:
kakaomasse said:

Its around 11:15 on the Glorious east coast of America. :) Sunrise on the coast is beautiful. Especially if you're on a beach.

go to hell. without beaches and sunrises.

Sep 9, 2010
kakaomasse said:
kakaomasse said:
kakaomasse said:
kakaomasse said:

But it is cold as balls up here, and we have nigh on 3 feet of snow. So I think I might be in a very cold hell.

VivaciousDeimos

May 1, 2010
Now, were you pointing said thumbs at yourself when you said "this guy"? Because that's what I keep picturing in my head, and it is both hilarious and endearing and I totally would have said yes.

Sep 9, 2010
VivaciousDeimos said:
Now, were you pointing said thumbs at yourself when you said "this guy"? Because that's what I keep picturing in my head, and it is both hilarious and endearing and I totally would have said yes.
Yep thats what I did. I have a really poofy Jewfro and glasses too, if that helps with the mental picture.

kakaomasse

Jan 27, 2010
kakaomasse said:
kakaomasse said:
kakaomasse said:
kakaomasse said:

But it is cold as balls up here, and we have nigh on 3 feet of snow. So I think I might be in a very cold hell.

alright alright. i might just knit you a swetter.
but just because of the great pick-up line ;P
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/8/31/a81aee2d-83b0-4f9f-8895-b77db14905dd.jpg

VivaciousDeimos

May 1, 2010
VivaciousDeimos said:
Yep thats what I did. I have a really poofy Jewfro and glasses too, if that helps with the mental picture.
Awesome. I think out of all the ones I've read so far, yours and the Mass Effect dancing reference have been my favorites.

Sep 9, 2010
kakaomasse said:
kakaomasse said:
kakaomasse said:
kakaomasse said:
kakaomasse said:

alright alright. i might just knit you a swetter.
but just because of the great pick-up line ;P
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/8/31/a81aee2d-83b0-4f9f-8895-b77db14905dd.jpg
Thank you. I dont mind that you ate it either. Its the thought that counts. Is the sunrise nice in Hungary (? Thats what your profile said right?)