Best russian character ever

Dumori

Dumori(masoddaa)
May 28, 2010
SIXVI06-M said:
STRELOK D:

In Stalker 1 - Best Russian Character ever is you!
In Stalker 2 - Best Russian Character outruns you!
In Stalker 3 - Best Russian Character meets you!

so- in 1. You are awesome
in 2. You contend with awesome
in 3. You meet awesome - and if you think about no.1 You meet yourself and see how awesome you were when you were Strelok.
Strelok saw past the wish granter, turned down imortaility on moral grounds. Pissed of c-con so much that it started to kill everything out side periodically bar Scar the lucky bugger. The only person c-con brainwashed not to lose his personality and such. All Monolith and ex-Monolith are monotone and some even struggle to put sentences together. Is possibly finaly when he leaves the zone he becomes a "advisor" to the Ukrainian/possibly international zone think tank. He's also very skilled with ammonialys both finding and skirting round and has an eye for finding artifacts (cannon reason why only he doesn't need a detector in hand to spot them.

The only issue is that he's Ukrainian or at least is most likely such. A side note Strelok is Russian/Ukrainian for Shooter/Gunslinger he's the only member in his group and one of the few in game to have their handle left in Russian.

Aurora Firestorm

May 1, 2008
The Fury and The Sorrow from Metal Gear Solid 3. (I'm not sure the rest of the team is Soviet; I don't think it is, but I could be getting my fanon mixed up with my canon since I'm such a huge Cobra Unit geek.)

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
MrDeckard said:
[image/]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101216004219/swfanon/images/9/9f/Reznov.jpg[/IMG]

He's Russian. He's Gary Oldman. He is the ultimate badass.
reminding me that he's Gary Oldman convinced me of this one :D

Koroviev

Oct 3, 2010
That's a tough one. That said, I'd like to nominate the following:

- Prince Lyov Myshkin & Parfyon Rogozhin (The Idiot)
- Margarita (The Master and Margarita)
- Svidrigailov (Crime and Punishment)
- The General and Kolya Ivolgin (The Idiot)
- Vera Lebyedev (The Idiot)

....This is really a partial list. If you are seeking characters, in every sense of the word, then I suggest you look no further than Russian literature.

If I had to pick one male and one female, I'd go with Margarita and Svidrigailov.

duktapeman90

Fhqwhgads
Aug 16, 2009
CRY SOME MORE!
<image src=http://www.pcgameshardware.com/screenshots/original/2008/05/Heavy_Weapons_Guy.png>

darkstarangel

Jun 27, 2008
Well since Zangief & the MSG3 cobra members have already been mentioned im gonna vouch for the russian dahma spy from LOST. That guy just does'nt wanna die.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Eumersian said:
I will go for Sergei Voronov in Mercenaries. He was such an entertaining character with a lot of great lines of dialog. I know he was just a stereotype and looked really silly, but it was still fun, and the game wouldn't have been the same without him.
I preferred Yosef. He was much cooler and knew what he was doing. Plus, he had the singled most grizzled sounding voice actor ever.

OT: My vote undoubtedly goes to Balalaika. She. Is. Fucking. Scary.

reddfawks

Jul 29, 2010
<youtube=lHjpaqv7CQw>

Only a true Russian would jump out of a plane in a snowstorm, without a parachute, while yelling "VODKAAAAA!" all the way down. =P

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
Nikolai Belinski of course!

"Nikolai is COMING FOR YOU!"
"There are plenty of zombies everywhere, I just happen to be killing them all!"
"Out of ammo? Guess I have to use my bare hands... Like with 4th wife!
... always talking..."

ShiningOmega

Jun 28, 2009
1. Andrew Ryan from BioShock (yes, he's from Russia)
2. Heavy from Team Fortress 2
3. Father Grigori from Half-Life 2

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
I would say Niko Belic, but I'm pretty sure he's not actually from Russia (Or whatever they call Russia in GTA). So I'll have to settle for Susan Ivanova, by far my favorite Babylon 5 character.

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
I'd like to say Niko Bellic, but I'm pretty sure he's not actually from Russia (Or whatever the GTA version of Russia is), so I'll have to go with Susan Ivanova, my favorite character on that show, too bad they didn't give her an accent though.

EllEzDee

Nov 29, 2010
I really liked the Ruskie whose name i can't remember from Call of Duty 4. You know the one who leads the Loyalist forces? He's awesome. I like how he cares about his men. ***SMALL COD4 SPOILERS AHEAD, AS IF ANYONE HASN'T PLAYED IT...*** You know like in the mission where you're there to rescue the Russian agent, and all he wants is for Soap to cover his men while they advance...and then Price and Gaz beat him up till he tells them where the spy-guy is, and he just sits there slumped...he's a really good character, and the fact that he comes to rescue you at the end just adds to his awesomeness.

I fucking hated the guy from World at War though. You know the sniper with an injured (Reznov i think)...he represents all that was evil about Russia in WW2. He's malicious, slack jawed and annoying.

Blueruler182

May 21, 2010
Toss up between Colossus and Black Widow. On the one hand, I like everything about Colossus's personality, he's incredibly strong, and he's died once to save the mutant race (though he's back now).

On the other hand...

EvilEggCracker

Apr 2, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wTesuzZVCY&playnext=1&list=PLC2DE1BCAA774A654
Both Lt. Zofia (hottest russian ever) and Premier Romanov are the best Russian characters.