Best Yahtzee Review

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
the ZP awards and the name on his awards. "Turd in a chocolate box" and "Turd in a Turd" for example.
also L4D

kungfujoe

May 22, 2008
When he went to the GDC, that's great.

When you get compared to a hand that shoots bees you're going to fucking lose

Major_Sam

Aug 27, 2008
Oh hell thats a hard one. I wouldn't have a clue. But while we are on the topic, does anyone know what review it is when Yahtzee says, "Short answer no. Long answer noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" ?

yeah_so_no

Sep 11, 2008
Major_Sam said:
Oh hell thats a hard one. I wouldn't have a clue. But while we are on the topic, does anyone know what review it is when Yahtzee says, "Short answer no. Long answer noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" ?
The one for Spore.

Rheden_Sol

Dec 13, 2008
Oh god. I can't think of a particular yahtzee review to stand out. They all mesh into one long and large funny memory to refer to.

Darkintent

Mar 17, 2009
Halo Wars lol the other guy doesnt do a bad job but Yatz really pulled out the big guns for his section

"THEY WERE RIGHT FUCKING THERE!!!!!"

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
I'd have to say Sonic Unleashed and the Awards for 2008, also 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand.

Jay Cee

Nov 27, 2008
Mailbag Showdown.
I admit this is technically not a review of a game but it's a retrospective of the SSBB review.
Long live Yahtzee

DYin01

Oct 18, 2008
Darkintent said:
Halo Wars lol the other guy doesnt do a bad job but Yatz really pulled out the big guns for his section

"THEY WERE RIGHT FUCKING THERE!!!!!"
Oh my god I couldn't stop laughing at that point.

Wargamer

Apr 2, 2008
I'm tempted to say Fallout 3, solely because I have found a piece of headgear I have dubbed the "Yahtzee Hat", and so I am now playing the game as Yahtzee. :p