Bethesda E3 announcment!!

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
wordsmith said:
Bare in mind that they've got Brink coming out shortly....
It's a Major announcement, so it won't be Brink. We already know all about that.

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
Instant K4rma said:
Bethesda has yet to let me down (I haven't played WET out of fear of this even occurring) and I couldn't be more excited about them making a big announcement like this. I've got goosebumps!
Bethesda only published WET, though I still wouldn't recommend it.

Shru1kan

Dec 10, 2009
Woodsey said:
It better be TES V.

If it's that rumoured TES MMO I will rape a goat.

Why must everything I love be turned into an MMO instead of a proper continuation of the series?!
I'll help with the goat. Or rape a second one to show my support for this movement. Then PETA will make Bethesda release TES5 to insure the safety of goats everywhere.

Fr]anc[is

May 13, 2010
Shru1kan said:
Woodsey said:
It better be TES V.

Why must everything I love be turned into an MMO instead of a proper continuation of the series?!
I'll help with the goat. Or rape a second one to show my support for this movement. Then PETA will make Bethesda release TES5 to insure the safety of goats everywhere.
I too will ensure its downfall by abusing an animal. I'll wipe my ass with nothing but baby bunnies until its canceled

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
Woodsey said:
It better be TES V.

Money, and MMOS with their Subs fees and added on microtransaction shop they would make billions from stupid people.

If it's TES 5 it better not be watered down and shitty like Oblivion was.

Selef

Nov 13, 2009
god i hope is not an MMO, and if it is i hope they at least keep the fighting an leveling systems the same.

Paularius

May 25, 2010
Would love it if they rereleased morrowind with oblivion graphics (or newer).
morrowind had far more content than oblivion.
Missed all those extra guilds and guilds having more than like 6 or 7 quests per guild...

Bluedemon322

Oct 17, 2008
Shru1kan said:
Woodsey said:
It better be TES V.

I'll just kidnap goats and send ransom notes to the PETA. That way I don't get goat aids but I still help the cause

Jun 3, 2010
Fr said:
anc[is]
Shru1kan said:
Woodsey said:
It better be TES V.

I too will ensure its downfall by abusing an animal. I'll wipe my ass with nothing but baby bunnies until its canceled
I'll help with that goat, too and i'll wipe my ass with a baby seal while i'm at it. The last thing TES needs is an MMO.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
*Faints*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH@@@@@@@@@@

Shuddup! Let me be a 12 year old fangirl for a little bit!

TES V WE LOVE YOU!

Well it looks like I'll have to start preparing. Cut off all contacts with the outside world. Say good by to all my internet friends. And get ready to bask in Tamriel.

kidigus

Nov 17, 2009
Paularius said:
Would love it if they rereleased morrowind with oblivion graphics (or newer).
morrowind had far more content than oblivion.
Missed all those extra guilds and guilds having more than like 6 or 7 quests per guild...
Hell, I'm down with the old TES3 graphics, just fix the goddamn combat.

Harn

Nov 19, 2009
If they announce Elder Scrolls V and it's single player, I'll do a little dance. If they announce TESV and say it's a MMO, I will weep for the franchise.

Actually, I've also got my fingers crossed for a rerelease of Morrowind with better graphics...

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
If they do announce TES5 I wonder how good will the graphics be. Oblivion was released on Xbox 360 and PS3 but it had dumbed down graphics compared to PC version. Will the new TES (if they ever make one) be able to run on current generation consoles? I wouldn't settle for the same Oblivion engine.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Stormz said:
Woodsey said:
It better be TES V.

Money, and MMOS with their Subs fees and added on microtransaction shop they would make billions from stupid people.

You mean deep and rich (and with better combat) like Oblivion was and had ;)

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
Deathsane said:
eggy32 said:
sorry bout that I was just excited when I found it
No problem, the more people that know about this, the better.

Back on topic: I too will weep and become violent if they announce an MMO but what's with the people saying hey want Morrowind with new graphics? Just get it on PC and download the graphics mods. It may not look quite as good as Oblivion but a re-release would be quite disappointing for me.

Stormz

Jul 4, 2009
Woodsey said:
Stormz said:
Woodsey said:
It better be TES V.

You mean deep and rich (and with better combat) like Oblivion was and had ;)
Lol no definitely not what I meant.

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
Stormz said:
Woodsey said:
It better be TES V.

It will be....it will be..............