Biden DOJ Has Begun RAIDING Opposition Journalists, Accused Of Leaking Project Veritas Legal Memos

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
They tell the truth about traffic. Weather. Sports scores. Their big pictures on war, politics, economics? Wrong, outright lies, or a failure to report the truth. And that can be as damaging as anything.

Example: Joe Biden is a despicable, unaccomplished political whore. Never mind the collusion to block the laptop story. How about reminders of Joe telling us he tries to politically prostitute himself? The plagiarism? Lying about how his own wife died while defaming an innocent man? His 3 undergrad degrees that he doesn't have and more and more. Had they done their job, I don't think he would have been nominated. But there he is. Because they didn't do their job. Lot more material than anything Tim Pool has ever done.
View attachment 4884
Right...except this is what you originally replied to

And yet people who watch the "legacy media" are still less misinformed than those who get their news from sources like OANN, Newsmax, Project Veritas, Facebook, Youtube, etc. It's almost like every source not being 100% truthful doesn't mean all sources are equivalently truthful...
And you didn't even deny that. Your response to that was just

Maybe that makes them more dangerous so that when they push the big material lies (we need to war in Vietnam! Iraq! Syria! Donald Trump colludes with Russians and pees on whores!) you think them credible news sources, turn your brain off and believe them.
Now your just trying to retrofit an argument to the absolute bollocks you spouted earlier like you always do because nothing you say or believe is ever thought out or considered you just recycle any right wing waffle and hope it comes out as sentences.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Right...except this is what you originally replied to

And you didn't even deny that. Your response to that was just

Now your just trying to retrofit an argument to the absolute bollocks you spouted earlier like you always do because nothing you say or believe is ever thought out or considered you just recycle any right wing waffle and hope it comes out as sentences.
If you ever have kids, I hope they don't get blown up in a war someone like Biden starts, and our MSM lies about for them to get the US involved where we have no interests.

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
If you ever have kids, I hope they don't get blown up in a war someone like Biden starts, and our MSM lies about for them to get the US involved where we have no interests.
I'm Irish so that's unlikely and also that had literally nothing to do with anything being said and was just you, once again, regurgitating talking points. And avoiding that you replied to:
And yet people who watch the "legacy media" are still less misinformed than those who get their news from sources like OANN, Newsmax, Project Veritas, Facebook, Youtube, etc. It's almost like every source not being 100% truthful doesn't mean all sources are equivalently truthful...
With:

Maybe that makes them more dangerous so that when they push the big material lies (we need to war in Vietnam! Iraq! Syria! Donald Trump colludes with Russians and pees on whores!) you think them credible news sources, turn your brain off and believe them.
Because you're desperate to avoid discussing the fact that what you said was really fucking stupid and you know there is no way to defend it.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
I'm Irish so that's unlikely and also that had literally nothing to do with anything being said and was just you, once again, regurgitating talking points. And avoiding that you replied to:

With:

Because you're desperate to avoid discussing the fact that what you said was really fucking stupid and you know there is no way to defend it.
I'm writing, I doubt Tim Pool ever did anything on par, for instance, of trying to get the US deeply involved in a war in Syria built on lies about poison gas. Or 3 years of Trump Russia collusion BS. And there's reason to think the problem is getting much worse.

Example:

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
I'm writing, I doubt Tim Pool ever did anything on par, for instance, of trying to get the US deeply involved in a war in Syria built on lies about poison gas. Or 3 years of Trump Russia collusion BS. And there's reason to think the problem is getting much worse.

Example:

Okay but why are you writing that? Nobody mentioned Tim pool but you. In case you missed it here's the post you replied to again:

And again, your response to that was

Literally straight up saying that the mainstream media are worse BECAUSE they lie less frequently. You didn't go for a defense of the honesty of these alternate news sources, you're only defense was that mainstream media was worse because they don't lie as frequently. And you keep dancing around addressing that stupid fucking thing you said like you're a god damned child.

Edit: it's actually simple, just admit you got caught up and made an oopsie and I will believe you're actually an adult who can engage in good faith discussion. Until then all you're doing is further proving my point because every time I point out that you said something stupid and just try to dodge and deflect to distract from it, all you do is dodge and deflect and try to distract from it.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Okay but why are you writing that? Nobody mentioned Tim pool but you. In case you missed it here's the post you replied to again:

And again, your response to that was

Literally straight up saying that the mainstream media are worse BECAUSE they lie less frequently. You didn't go for a defense of the honesty of these alternate news sources, you're only defense was that mainstream media was worse because they don't lie as frequently. And you keep dancing around addressing that stupid fucking thing you said like you're a god damned child.
I'm writing that having a huge truth/lie positive rating doesn't matter much when your truth is about sports scores and traffic. Does Newsmax cover traffic?
Not that I can attack or defend Avnger's statement. I don't know the truth of it one way or another. I just don't think they helped get Joe Biden "elected" POTUS or got our kids killed in Vietnam, Iraq, and are trying to get them killed in Syria, etc.

Kwak

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2014
Country
So is this just another q-anon shadow-government pedophile conspiracy fantasy?

Cheetodust

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2020
Country
Ireland
I'm writing that having a huge truth/lie positive rating doesn't matter much when your truth is about sports scores and traffic. Does Newsmax cover traffic?
Not that I can attack or defend Avnger's statement. I don't know the truth of it one way or another. I just don't think they helped get Joe Biden "elected" POTUS or got our kids killed in Vietnam, Iraq, and are trying to get them killed in Syria, etc.
Right, you're a child. I'm done.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
Ok so I oddly have heard some of what this is about through the grapevine and I think this is required context that was missing in this

THIS IS RUMOUR

Now get ready for some crazy shit.

So Project Veritas got hold of Ashley Biden's diary..........yes the diary of the daughter of the President and published some exerts. Now normally this would have been just a "Oh sure they have lol" story only then I think it was The New York Times confirmed that the FBI contacts confirmed with their reporters that the diary exerts are real and known to be from the diary of Ashley Biden.

The reason this is pretty explosive is the implication that when she was young apparently according to the diary Joe liked to shower with her which she says she though probably wasn't appropriate also something about a possible incident relating to "The Woolzacks". So pretty serious allegations against Joe Biden there even if not true and the diary being confirmed as true and coming from his Daughter is a pretty serious thing.

AND NOW TO ACTUALLY DEFEND THE FBI's actions here and apply some reason to things

Ok this is gonna be a shocking move here (and the fact I'm having to be the voice of sanity here is quite comical to me) but the FBI raid both makes sense and is somewhat reasonable.

Some-one literally stole or copied Ashley Biden's diary. The literal daughter of the president of the United States. Holy fucking Cthulhu can people drop the partisanship sides (both sides here) and realise there's a bigger reason the FBI could be involved now. I don't believe this is about punishing Project Veritas they're just being hit with the fallout of things. Also the snooty "Oh they deserve it" stuff needs to take a backseat too here. Some-one has enough access to steal or copy Ashley Biden's diary and no-one fucking found out until Project Veritas was publishing pages of it? You really think the FBI wouldn't be freaking the fuck out that some-one has managed that level of access to Ashley Biden? It's the secret service and FBI's job in part to look into threat to and keep safe the president of the united states and his family. A breach like this is likely getting the FBI in a full blown freak out with the only redeeming part of this being the leak only stole or copies a private diary and didn't say put toxic chemicals into Ashley Biden's food or water or leak info about security arrangements or her travel plans. Like the FBI is probably hoping this isn't just the start of what they find and it turns out to just be some lone rogue agent and not a state level actor. The FBI is coming in hard because they want to know where the info came from, where the diary exerts came from and from whom to plug this leak and deal with the mole and the potentially huge fucking security threat. Like imagine some hostile foreign state being able to exert pressure on Biden "Do what we want or our agent will kill your daughter, know we can get to your family" Having lets say the diary leak happening as proof they could do it and Project Veritas just being a pawn in nation state level games.

On the whole Porject Veritas aren't journalists. Literally TYT head is part of and runs a Democrat SuperPAC but some people seem to still consider TYT as journalists.

09philj

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 31, 2015
OMG, the FBI is not required to "get" people running to another state after murdering someone. Read the constitution.
Dealing with fugitives and federal arrest warrants is the US Marshals' job anyway.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
We really gonna keep ignoring that this investigation started under the Trump administration?

OMG, the FBI is not required to "get" people running to another state after murdering someone. Read the constitution.
Depends on the exact situation, we have a lot of redundant security organizations. If it were somebody deliberately driving across state lines to do murders it would be FBI. They had the task force for interstate sex trafficking involving truckers. Had a card in my wallet for that working at the truck stop.

Reactions: MrCalavera

Avnger

Trash Goblin
Legacy
Apr 1, 2016
Country
United States
So is this just another q-anon shadow-government pedophile conspiracy fantasy?
At least until Dwarven's post, it was just run-of-the-mill conservative victimhood delusions. I give it another 12 hours max until adrenochrome and cannibalism are introduced at this rate though.

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
You do know politicians like Trump are typically quicker to start wars right? Its a helpful way to distract from domestic problems which rogue regimes tend to have plenty off.

Trump isn't anti war ideologically, he's ''anti war'' conditionally and once those conditions change so will his stance. He's ''anti war'' because he hopes to gain votes with that, but politicians like Trump often strive to weaken the democratic process, and in any second term he wouldn't need to bother with playing the populist either.

Reactions: gorfias

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
You do know politicians like Trump are typically quicker to start wars right? Its a helpful way to distract from domestic problems which rogue regimes tend to have plenty off.

Trump isn't anti war ideologically, he's ''anti war'' conditionally and once those conditions change so will his stance. He's ''anti war'' because he hopes to gain votes with that, but politicians like Trump often strive to weaken the democratic process, and in any second term he wouldn't need to bother with playing the populist either.
Trump was on track to drop more bombs than Drone King Obama. Anti-war my entire ass

MrCalavera

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2020
Country
Poland
The FBI can be replaced by local law enforcement and cooperation between jurisdictions which already exist. What would replace the CIA for international intelligence concerns?
Why replace it?

S'cool

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Jimmy Dore is not a source, and Project Veritas is a republican funded astroturf org.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Trump was on track to drop more bombs than Drone King Obama. Anti-war my entire ass
Just to be clear. I believe Obama did just over 1500 kills with drones. Trump did well over 3000. By the time Covid started

Edit: deleted stuff I didnt mean to quote

Last edited:
Reactions: Dalisclock