Biggest guilt-trip in a game

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Whenever I do something dickish in games I always feel the pangs of guilt just crushing my soul and my conscious just screaming at me "Why are you being such a dick!?!?!?!" and then I go cry myself to sleep because I refused to save some guy from being eaten by monsters because he couldn't pay me or something like that.

loadingmikke

Mar 28, 2011
i have ever gotten myself to kill the Rachni queen in mass effect. cause shes the last of her kind. :(
and after killing wrex i felt a little guilt.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
I can't really top the Fable 2 example. I felt fucking horrible after that quest, it was awful. That quest is why I restarted as a good guy. Too bad I ended up with a wife while all I really wanted was to go around indiscriminately getting fucked my any male citizen I could convince to do it. Oh well.

Also, I feel the need to post this here. Just seems appropriate with the whole "guilt trips in gaming" thing:

squidbuddy99

Jun 29, 2009
I just remembered the guilt-o-rama known as Shadow of the Colossus. You enter this world and systematically hunt down and brutally MURDER these ancient, sleeping parts of nature who want absolutely nothing to do with you, all for purely selfish reasons. Eventually I realized that I was essentially committing genocide, so I tried to stall for time by riding around the land in hopes I could repent for mass murder. I couldn't.