Biology Project

Sep 13, 2009
DoPo said:
1. Free.
2. Yes.

I dunno why you need a name but here, have this: Joseph C. Mann. Got it from Fake Name Generator.
Highly recommend leaving out the middle name when writing this one down.

1.Attached
2. No

Random name generator just gave me Eutychius Elnathan Lund. I guess this is what I get for leaving all of the boxes unchecked. A new random name generator gave me Lynn P. Wallace

Captcha: Azgoths of Kria. I had no idea that the captcha read Douglas Adams

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

1) free, acute angle if we're using the three-option scale established in "earlobe morphology" (El Kollali et al., 2009)
2) complete non-rolling

I'd also like to point out that as someone who's studying genetics both of those examples aren't really practical Mendelian genetics since earlobes have a whole variety of attachments, which we know since at least the 40s I believe, and tongue rolling isn't even purely genetical since studies in the 50s and 70s proved that many monozygotic twin pairs can have a rolling and a non-rolling individual.
Both are not practical examples of Mendelian genetics but I guess they are more "fun" than the true ones like wet/dry earwax or the recessive ability to smell hydrogen cyanide.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
1.) Attached

2.) Rolling

You can call Archie Bunker the magical talking dog of you want.

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
XSTALKERX said:
Greetings escapist. I'm currently working on a biology project for school and can use your help. The project deals with genetics and if you could only answer the following 2 questions I'd really appreciate it. And also leave your name, if you feel uncomfortable using your real name feel free to leave a fake one(as long it's a believable name).

1. Is your earlobe free or attached?
2. Can you roll your tongue? (Sorry had to, it bugged me)

I need at least 30 participants and once again thank you for your time.

EDIT: And that's enough participants. Thanks to all of you people who took the time to answer my questions you all saved me a lot of time. For those wondering why I required your name it's because the teacher told us to, I also don't really know why. Good night.
1. Free
2. Yes

Put me down as Fionnuala J. Cos I like living dangerously!