BioShock 2 Posters Reveal a Hidden Secret

Lord of Maggots

Dec 24, 2009
Thats some impresive marketing, almost as cool as all the Fallout 3 stuff... Bioshock has a tendancy to take alot from it... But this is pretty original and raises some great questions.

De Ronneman

Dec 30, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
I need to find out whose idea that was so that I can send them cookies.
't Was me, give meh teh cookeez;)

'Nyway
THAT's why I love BioShock and it's creators. Great, great, great. I wish I bought the Special Edition instead of the regular over Steam...

The Austin

Jul 20, 2009
2k just earned some serious credit. I mean, that shit is brilliant.

How does a company think of that?

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
Wow.. That was cool.. But they will really have to soak their minds to surprise us next time then.. Guessing everybody will be searching like a maniac.. And if 2K dont pull through with something amazing, people will be dissapointed..

JohnReaper

Jun 8, 2009
My question is, does it have anything about them that alters the game like some posters in gmae can be removed and set under a certin light to open a door or something maybe its simmiler to doom and it marks a hidden door to untold goodies

JokerboyJordan

Sep 6, 2009
That...Is...AWESOME!.

Thank God I bought the Collectors Edition,
I'm so going to buy more Limited Editions now, even though they will not compare to the awesomeness of this!
I'm going to have to buy a UV light now...

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
I can't wait to go home tonight and check that out. I had left my posters rolled since I was going to frame them later. I wonder if they all say the same thing or not? As in could my 3 say something different then your 3, THAT would be awesome.

Cookies to 2k!

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Man, I need to get the Collector's Edition for the 360, if only for that vinyl LP and these posters.

The game is of secondary concern :3

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
I love you 2K, you make Bioshock and Borderlands. Plus you guys do cool stuff like this, no wonder they are one of the best developers around

SilentVirus

Jul 23, 2009
That was very creative of 2K. I might hang the posters in my room and replace the lights with Blacklights.

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
I need to find out whose idea that was so that I can send them cookies.
It could have been me, you know. Probably was, yeah.
And about the cookies: chocolate chip, right?

OT: that's pretty damn awesome. (But i knew all about it already as it was possibly my idea.)