BioShock 2 Special Edition Floats Ashore

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
Yes!
I can use that old record player thats been catching dust!
God I hope it still works.

Fire Daemon

Quoth the Daemon
Dec 18, 2007
If the game is good than I'll be getting this. I hope it's good, I need some more posters.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Well I am a sucker when it comes to collectors ed. of games espectaly when they come with 'Art of' books and fig's (hense the reasons I have the CD of both Assassin creed I&II and this one looks like I might get it

Unlike most people here I do own a record player

But the one thing I would like to point out is that CD of games have gotten a hell of alot more expensive over the last two years // When I use to be able to get one for ?10-15 more than the normal cos of the game now they are runnin around the ?90-120 mark, which is abit much for even a hardcore gamer to fork out

That is all

-M

Chancecall

Money to burn
Nov 18, 2009
Unfortunately, not only are these rather expensive trinkets a bit out of my price range, they are also in the wrong country. Is there any hope that it might make it across the pond to the UK?

Ahhh well if it doesn't, I can always pop down to the charity shop to buy an old scratchy record and make my own posters and art book on windows paint.

Dyp100

Jul 14, 2009
I swear to God, more special editions need posters.

I love framing and hanging posters on my walls, looks great in there some high quality art.

SirCannonFodder

Nov 23, 2007
*drool* I know what I'm asking for as a late Christmas present. That box + record (looks like my record player's finally going to get some use)+ awesome art-book cover + posters = WANT. I love basically everything art-deco, so this is a must-have for me.