BioShock 2 Will Not Have Co-Op

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Huh. Happy to hear of no co-op, but the way he talked bout' those Big Daddies has me worried :(
The inclusion of multiplayer is, well, unecessary, but it's a nice addition.
Still watching for all BS2 news... because I'm worried/excited at the same time.

Farseli

Feb 13, 2008
I just don't really get it. I mean sure, not all games need co-op. I understand it. But I don't see it as a bad thing if the game does have it. I mean, I love the HALO games all the more because I can play them with friends. I've played them on my own and I've played them with friends and with friends the game is much more fun. Designing the game so that you need a friend to really play it is a bad idea. Thanks a lot RE5. There is no way to ever really play that game using the AI. But having the option? Always wonderful. That was one of the things I really liked about the wonderful N64 game, Jet Force Gemini. My stepbrother and I could play that game and take turns controlling the character while the other played the little hovering robot (the invulnerable gun). You don't need the friend, but playing together is always better than playing with yourself.